What we’re about
Hello Party Animals,
Mumbai Party Mates is a Party group of Mates Community and a division of Happymates. We are proud to describe us as a social community of people who like to party, travel , adventure or do something for their hobbies and passion in life .
All those who wanna party to the most happening locations with the awesome crowd are welcome to join this group. Mumbai being the party capital of India with so many events happening every week we all want to have a group where we can see hot events in the town, plan and attend with decent group.
Mumbai Party Mates is a destination for all the party animals to discover all Mumbai's and Near by hidden nightlife treasures and for those who don't want to do it alone.
This Idea came into my Mind as ever time i wanna go party i have to thing about.
-Partners (as most of the Clubs have couple rules)
-Need to call my friends and Push them to come (as U cant enjoy alone)
-Check out party option available and do booking in advance
-Have to think before drinks ( Due to driving thing on mind or who will drop me home)
-What to do after party (till my parents allow me in home)
Blah Blah Blah
So Here is solutions to Most of them in Mumbai Party Mates we will try to solve all such issues mutually.
We already have event Specific groups on whatsapp with over 200 active ppl who have joined /met in events in last 2 Yrs and became BFF.
We also believe in peaceful co-existence and letting each one of us thrive without impinging on free will and right of others. Hence there are a few guidelines which each one of us is expected to adhere to:
1. Respect your RSVP: We value your time and expect you to value others' time too. If you are unsure of attending a meet up, do NOT RSVP. If your plans change after you have RSVP'ed promptly change your RSVP. If you are unable to change your RSVP, please make the effort of calling the event organizer in advance or texting him/her about your change in RSVP. If there are 3 no shows, we reserve the right to revoke the membership of such members.
2. Be a sincere participant: We expect all members to attend at least one meet up in 3-6 months. If you do not RSVP and attend any meetup in 6 months time, we assume that you do not wish to participate in the group and hence, we may remove you from the group.
3. Treat others with respect: No inappropriate language, rude/unkind remarks or personal comments please.
4. No greetings on profile and calls for friendship.
5. No unsolicited emails/calls: Please do not call/email other members with unsolicited business/friendship etc. We monitor the group very closely and any complaint against you from other members regarding inappropriate contact/harassment or unsolicited contact with result in revocation of membership.
6. Sharing of phone number/email: We will not share your email/phone number with anyone without your permission. You are responsible for sharing your contact details with other members and any exchanges outside the group.
7. Show your real self: We expect you to use your real name and photograph in the profile. Pseudonyms may not be used. Please use an identifiable photograph in the profile.
8. Share and care: We encourage you to share your skills, talent, knowledge, wisdom, learning, beauty and experience.
9. Have Fun: We believe in spreading beauty and fun and expect that you will experience loads of fun in our group.
Make your life beautiful and keep spreading happiness.