What we're about
Mums & Bubs (https://www.facebook.com/mumsandbubshk) is a casual meet up for international and local mums to chat and socialise while their little ones learn and play.
Its a fun community of international and local mums and their little ones in Hong Kong. Our goal is to connect with other mums and make new friends, socialise, and do life together while our children play.
Each Mums & Bubs event lasts for 2 hours, which allows opportunity for mums to chat, have coffee, and build friendships while there's plenty of space for kids to move around freely and play together. We also do circle time with stories, games and songs. Children of all ages are welcome. Even if you don’t have kids yet, or your children are at school, you are welcome to hang out with us too! We would love to meet you!
It's casual, fun and see you there smiling!
Mums & Bubs is a community initiative of Lifehouse church (http://hongkong.mylifehouse.com/en/) and all facilitators are volunteers. All monies collected goes towards food/beverages and cleaning/up-keeping.
Click the blue link to follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/mumsandbubshk) and Instagram (http://instagram.com/mumsandbubshk), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(view larger map) (http://hongkong.jesuslifehouse.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/e-map1.jpg)
How to get to your next Mums & Bubs event by car/taxi:
• Go to Win Century Center, 2A Mong Kok Road, Mong Kok. Its at the very beginning of Mong Kok Road.
How to get to your next Mums & Bubs event by MTR:
• Go to Mong Kok MTR station, and head to exit A2 (its about a 6 minute walk, but please note there are steps up to the top.)
• Go into the Win Century Centre (immediately after the old Dynasty Theatre, if you hit the gas station, you have gone too far)
• Take the elevator up to the 11th floor to Lifehouse International Church (we use their facilities)
• Go through the glass doors immediately in front of the elevator on the 11th floor
We are stroller accessible! Just take the elevator at exit A1 Fife Street at Mong Kok station, and follow the directions above.