Come to the world premier Apache Cassandra conference, DataStax Accelerate in Washington, D.C. on May 21-23!
With 70+ technical sessions to choose from, you will LEARN THE SECRETS OF CASSANDRA directly from peers, end-users and leading Cassandra and DataStax experts!
► Register now at https://www.datastax.com/accelerate
► Get 40% off your conference pass with promo code NYMEETUP40
IMPORTANT: Don't wait, register NOW! The NYMEETUP40 code is limited to the first 40 registrants; if the code does not work then all the discounted-tickets have already been used by other attendees. You can still attend by registering at the full price.
At DataStax Accelerate, you will:
● Hear from leading industry experts on how companies large and small are using Cassandra to seamlessly launch hybrid cloud applications at massive scale and what makes DataStax/Apache Cassandra the most innovative database technology.
● Learn directly from real end-users such as American Airlines, IBM, T-Mobile, Walgreens and METRONOM about how Apache Cassandra and DataStax can help you accelerate IT transformation at scale on any cloud.
● Be the first to hear about new product announcements covering Cassandra 4.0, DataStax Enterprise and more.
● Join us the day before the conference for the Apache Cassandra Application Development Bootcamp to learn how to build an application based on Cassandra that can run anywhere.
This conference is perfect for everyone interested in learning about the future of data technologies- whether you are a developer, architect, administrator, or executive, there will be a multitude of opportunities for you to be inspired!
Some of the 70+ sessions include:
● DataStax for High Volume, Real-Time Applications, presented by American Airlines
● Apache Cassandra - The Road to 4.0, keynote presented by Nate McCall, Apache Cassandra Project Chair
● DataStax Enterprise in Azure - Walgreens path to the Cloud-Based Microservices applications, presented by Walgreens
● Migrating 500 Nodes from Rackspace to Google Cloud with Zero Downtime, presented METRONOM GmbH
● Running a Globally Distributed Cassandra Cluster on Kubernetes in the Cloud, presented by IBM
● Casquatch: an open source Java abstraction layer for Cassandra databases, presented by T-Mobile
► Register NOW at https://www.datastax.com/accelerate with our 40%-off promo code NYMEETUP40