What we're about
NOW is the time.
Join our tribe to re-learn and truly experience the full spectrum of human movement patterns without the obligatory "sports" mindset. In other words: just move....freely and functionally. There's "martial arts", why not "movement arts"?!
• When did you stop using the monkey bars?
• Do you make that "old person" sigh when getting up from a chair?
• Is hiking the local trail the only time you spend time in nature?
• Are you just watching your kids play instead of joining them?
Still wondering what we do? Check out sample video below.
Your Natual Outdoor Workout "Guides",
Charlie, MovNat Master Level Trainer (Level III, Aquatics, Combatives)
Chip, Natural Movement-phile
1. Yes, it's for you. No matter what size, age, or shape you're in. This movement tribe's vision is to assist others in finding and fulfilling their own potential and spectrum of human movement including (not in any particular order) calisthenics, MovNat, animal flow, Ido Portal, Rafe Kelley inspired movement, gymnastics rings, parkour, yoga, etc.
2. Yes, it's safe. But there is a level of mindful and calculated risk.
3. Yes, it's competitive...but only against yourself! Make adjustments according to your ability and energy that day. Just promise yourself: get better every day.