Meetup for nerds to drink beer and geek out. Alcohol: optional. Geekiness: required.
Discussion at our meetups tends to center around software development, trends in web development and frameworks, new development languages, mobile devices, hardware programming, etc. For each meetup we create an agenda that pairs 3 geeky topics with 3 craft beers.
Past meetup agendas have included:
• golang 1.6 -- coop f5
• Apple and iPhone backdoor -- Laganitas IPA
• Is Agile a joke to a modern dev? -- Spaten Optimator
• SpaceX Satellite internet -- Oskar Blues Passion Fruit Pinner IPA
• Amazon Go (Grocery Store) -- Anthem Golden Ale
• Macbook Pro & linux alternatives -- COOP F5
• Internet of Things (and DDOS) -- Full Sail Hop Pursuit IPA