Join a community of web professionals and gain experience in public speaking, leadership, event planning, and networking with peers and leaders in the tech industry.
Who we are:
Programmers, Designers, Content Strategists, Analytics Consultants, Database Engineers, Front and Back-End Developers, Graphic Designers, APP Developers, and Server Administrators, etc
What we do:
• Lead, organize or participate in facilitated discussions, presentations or panels, hackathons, unconferences, and networking socials.
• Encourage communication, coordination and collaboration
• Mentor others new to the field
• Stay abreast of trends in web development, design, and programming, apps, web standards and best practices, and new technology
• Create opportunities for people of all skill and knowledge levels to participate in a community of like-minded individuals
• share tips and tricks, discuss relevant topics such as Drupal, WordPress, Web in Higher Ed, Agile Development, Theming topics (ie. css preprocessors), Design for Print and the Web, PHP, Web Standards, UX Design, E-Commerce Solutions, Adobe Software, Cybersecurity, internet Security, SEO, RFP's, contracts, and proposals, project management and other related topics.
• Provide a place to post meetings, events, conferences and support smaller sub-groups in the tech/design fields.
• Circulate local and regional and international job opportunities
November topic: Communication
Teams of the Valley!
Maybe you’re not on an Agile team or you work on your own, but if you’re responsible for producing work (or want to be), come, share and learn.
Let's meetup and share our knowledge of process, communication, structure, team roles, dos and don'ts... etc.
This is a NERD event. https://nerd.ngo