What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
Link visible for attendees
Join us on October 6th at 3pm EDT and learn What to post, where to post, and when to post to build an engaged following and stay top-of-mind with your best prospects… and how to completely AUTOMATE the entire process so you barely have to lift a finger.
You are going to discover:
- The only three social networks that 99.9% of businesses should be caring about are to get in front of their best prospects.
- The single biggest myth about social media marketing that holds many businesses back.
- How often you have to be posting to build brand awareness and to stay top of mind with your ideal clients.
- The single most important factor you need to know about to have success with your social media marketing
- How to automate this entire system so that you barely have to lift a finger.
On October 10th-14th, Join this FREE training and discover the story strategy that propels your business success, so you can grow and thrive in this highly-competitive coaching market.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
In this transformative, 60-minute training, industry thought leader Lisa Bloom will share the little-known STORY strategy that propels you to industry expert status: Ideal clients will crave your skill and authenticity… you’ll open the door to far greater revenue… and you’ll build a business of enduring impact and vitality.
- October 10th 1-2pm EDT
- October 12th 1-2pm EDT
- October 14th 1-2pm EDT
DURING THE TRAINING, YOU’LL ALSO DISCOVER HOW TO…
- Unlock bigger profits with your stories (you’re sitting on a treasure chest of untapped stories… and now you’ll have the key to its riches)...
- Cultivate a powerful co-creator for your dream business by enlisting your inner ‘pro’ story…
- Charge more money and make more sales with authentic, confident ease (and finally say goodbye to false limits and self-doubt)...
- Inspire ideal clients to enroll with a strong personal story (you won't even have to convince them, because they'll be ready to work with you asap!)...
- Grow your influence and profits with the 5 coaching business success factors (this is what prospects are really looking for… do you have all 5?)...
- Boot the sly inner stories sabotaging your business so you can become the transformative, profitable coach you envision (there’s a formula for this, and once you know it, it will change your life)...
- Achieve greater income and impact (and have more fun!) by honing your inner story into a Story Power superpower…
- ...and much more!
It starts Monday, October 10th at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern.
Register today for this FREE workshop!
On Wednesday, October 12th come learn from published author, motivational speaker, and serial entrepreneur Andy Audate on how to Build a Multi-Six Figure Business through Social Media Marketing.
The training focuses on core systems and strategies to learn how to do the following:
- Create credibility on social media
- Make people view you as an authority from podcasting, social media, and speaking engagements
- Master the ins and outs of Andy’s marketing system
- Utilize the hidden power in Virtual Assistants by delegating the right tasks and using VAs as a tool to grow your business
What do I need in order to attend?
The event will be hosted on a Zoom video conference call, so please prepare the following tools and equipment:
- Pen and paper
- A computer with a stable internet connection
- Working headset and/or microphone
- Working webcam
Prior to the webinar, we encourage you to jot down a quick list of answers to the following questions:
- What are the current challenges you’re facing in your business?
- What are a few short-term & long-term goals you have for your business?
- What is the single biggest question you have when it comes to marketing?
We’ll be discussing these topics extensively during the training, so preparing ahead of time will help you get the most out of the session.
Join us for Network After Work Virtual Networking on Thursday, October 13th at 6pm EDT. These convenient digitally-driven events take a distinctly 21st-century approach to professional networking. Participate from the comfort of your own home or office and bring your drink of choice to meet business owners, entrepreneurs, executives and career-minded professionals from across the country.
Events are hosted by a Network After Work moderator. The purpose of this online event is to bring together busy, social go-getters who understand the importance of networking and growing their connections. This is the perfect place to connect, generate ideas, get feedback and meet people with the same goals that you have.
What: Virtual Cocktails and Connections
When: Thursday, October 13th at 6pm EDT
Where: We will meet virtually!
Why you need to be there:
- Convenient digitally-driven events take a distinctly 21st-century approach to professional networking.
- Participate from your home or office.
- Meet business owners, entrepreneurs, executives and career-minded professionals from across the country.