What we’re about
NORTH SHORE SOCIAL TOO IS A MEMBER-ORIENTED GROUP AND MEMBERSHIP IN IT'S COMMUNITY IS A PRIVILEGE NOT AN ENTITLEMENT. NSST MOTTO IS: " GIVE , AND YOU SHALT RECEIVE " we are here to support and help each other as well as have fun.
The North Shore Social Too group is open to everyone. Whether you're Attached or Single, come make new friends! The NSST group organizes fun Social Activities throughout the North Shore and Beyond. We host Social Events for those of you just looking to make some new friends and we host Singles Events for those of you looking for that someone special to sweep you off your feet. It is up to you to decide which events are for you. I am hoping with NSST to create a Member Oriented Community by bringing together people that love life and want to share that with others. Hopefully through this group you will make good friends and just maybe for those of you looking, meet that someone special.
1) NSST is community funded and managed. So please use the contribute button to donate to our community. You can also contribute to Eirini Kay in person with cash/check at an event we are both attending or you can mail a check made out to: North Shore Social, 56 Peabody St 1E, Salem, Mass 01970. (If you mail a check please also send me a message through your NSS profile with name check is under.)
NSST must pay Meetup.com membership dues to host the group http://www.meetup.com/pricing/ , pay taxes, buy materials, host special events, help out NSS members in need and we also contribute to known charities and fundraisers.
2)You can also contribute to the NSST community by hosting for our community and group. Please contact Eirini Kay through your NSST profile if you chose to host.
3) All events on NSST calendar must have someone acting as the Event Host. No events with out a Host will be allowed. The whole purpose of North Shore Social Meetup is that members sit together and interact. It is not for people to just randomly arrive at venues and sit alone, just for the purpose of promoting the venues and businesses.
4) Attendance policy: RESPECT your hosts they DO NOT get payed to host, their events are for their pleasure too. You are expected to update your RSVP to "NO" WAY IN ADVANCE. If you sign up to attend an event and your plans change, please be sure to change your RSVP at least 1 day before event. When you don't a lot of issues arise.
A) Members on wait lists don't have time to make arrangements to attend event.
B) Inaccurate headcounts mislead our hosts and damage relationships with our venues. All reservations if needed were all ready made at least a day before event, some times even more in advance. Last minute changes do not give hosts time to call venues with updated head counts.
C) Members/Hosts are not sure of the number of people attending and end up waiting for no reason to start event. Their are many more problems created too, so please if you are unsure at least 1 day before event you can make it, change your RSVP to "NO". If you cancel due to an emergency, contact your host as soon as possible to tell them so.
MEMBERS WHO CHANGE RSVP TO "NO" LESS THAN 1 DAY IN ADVANCE OR NO SHOW COULD BE DENIED ATTENDANCE TO EVENTS BY THE HOSTS AND MAY EVEN BE REMOVED FROM NSS ALL TOGETHER.
YOU ARE NOT INVISIBLE!
(If I could host/attend or both 176 events and have not one "No-Show", you all could make sure you have none either. What do you think would happen if I "No Showed" for the other 180 events I am hosting/attending or both? I do not think you would like it one bit.
The: View attendance history and View RSVP details are links to see more exact details about NSST members behavior during their membership with NSS.)
ALL HOSTS AND ORGANIZERS HAVE ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION ABOUT EACH MEMBER OF NSST. SO BE INFORMED, WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
5) Any active Event Host/Member can Host/suggest an event free from personal profit. For all other types of events please contact Eirini Kay for approval. Our Members trust in the NSST is # 1 priority.
6) All Event Hosts/members are required to: Have a clear photo of themselves and answer all questions in their profile. This makes it easier for the Event Host to find people at events and vsv. Not complying to this rule can result in you being removed from an attendee list of an event or even the NSST completely. Don't forget all hosts of NSST do not get compensated for their time and efforts, they have the right to decline members to attend their events that don't comply with NSST guide lines.
7) Even though our events have dozens of people or more in attendance, to the venue we are all one person. Your behavior affects us all. Please be respectful in person or online of our members/hosts/venues and all those who work with us.
DISCLAIMER: During all events, Members are responsible for themselves. The Organizer and Event Hosts are not responsible for the safety of the participants of events. We will try our best to prevent accidents, but are not responsible or liable if something happens to you during your membership with NSS. AS A CONDITION OF JOINING AND ATTENDING EVENTS OF NORTH SHORE SOCIAL TOO MEETUP GROUP, YOU AGREE to hold harmless, and indemnify the organizer and his/her heirs, and all members and participants of this Meetup group from any and all claims for injury, illness, death, and/or property damage including those caused by negligence, ignorance, inexperience and other reasons. You also agree to assume all mental, physical, financial, and/or other risk associated with this meetup. All meetup activities might pose inherent risks and dangers. Participation in these activities is voluntary and dependent upon your own personal judgment. By joining the NSS and our events, you acknowledge this.Thank you for joining us.
Be safe, yours truly Eirini Kay!