This is an event organized by the NuPIC community to accompany the Numenta HTM Challenge Onsite (http://www.meetup.com/numenta/events/224711586/). If you are coming to the Challenge and want to meet members of the NuPIC community the night before, please RSVP.
There will be snacks, drinks, and a light dinner served.
3:00PM - 4:30PM: Networking, mingling
4:30PM - 8:30PM: Talks
Session 1: 4:30 ~ 6:30
• Donna Dubinsky: Business of HTM
• Pascal Weinberger: Anomaly detection in earth-observation data (via Hangout)
• Richard Crowder: Audio and HTM (via Hangout)
• Fergal Byrne: Symphony from Synapses: Neocortex as a Universal Dynamical Systems Modeler (via Hangout)
Break: 15 minutes
Session 2: 6:45 ~ 8:40
• Subutai Ahmad: What's going on in nupic.research? Current research topics at Numenta.
• Felix Andrews: A temporal pooling feedback experiment.
• Chandan Maruthi: Using Nupic in a product/production environment
• Matt Taylor: River View (https://github.com/nupic-community/river-view)/Menorah (https://github.com/nupic-community/menorah)
• Sergey Alexashenko: We have recently found that neurons do weird things. Here are some of them.