Nov 13, 2015 · 3:00 PM
This is an event organized by the NuPIC community to accompany the Numenta HTM Challenge Onsite. If you are coming to the Challenge and want to meet members of the NuPIC community the night before, please RSVP.
There will be snacks, drinks, and a light dinner served.
3:00PM - 4:30PM: Networking, mingling
4:30PM - 8:30PM: Talks
Session 1: 4:30 ~ 6:30
• Donna Dubinsky: Business of HTM
• Pascal Weinberger: Anomaly detection in earth-observation data (via Hangout)
• Richard Crowder: Audio and HTM (via Hangout)
• Fergal Byrne: Symphony from Synapses: Neocortex as a Universal Dynamical Systems Modeler (via Hangout)
Break: 15 minutes
Session 2: 6:45 ~ 8:40
• Subutai Ahmad: What's going on in nupic.research? Current research topics at Numenta.
• Felix Andrews: A temporal pooling feedback experiment.
• Chandan Maruthi: Using Nupic in a product/production environment
• Matt Taylor: River View/Menorah
• Sergey Alexashenko: We have recently found that neurons do weird things. Here are some of them.