What we're about
THE PROVEN WAY TO FINISH YOUR BOOK!
Do you have multiple unfinished books, book ideas, written work projects, podcasts, or courses you've wished to get off the ground for years? Are you alert enough at 6:00 am to put in 75 minutes of focused daily work? What do you feel you could accomplish with 30 hours of concentrated writing every month?
The data shows that supportive communities help writers accomplish goals much faster than the silo of working independently. We've built a resource-rich private community portal to help you smash your goals easier and cost-effectively.
OUR 90-DAY MIN-WINS
In only a few months, our NYC Early Morn Writers' Group has finished books, and dissertation proposals, launched podcasts, started paid blogs, learned how to monetize their writing, and built surprising habits for other goals, such as consistent exercise routines.
Member Testimonial - Kristin R.
Member Testimonial - Giovanna A.
I'm a New York City-based marketing and business consultant for Wall Street. I'm also a 9/11 breast cancer survivor and single mother. When I was diagnosed with cancer in 2018, I wanted to raise my daughter through high school. To finish the job I started.
I also wanted to finish multiple books, both business and personal. The best news is that I kicked cancer's butt and am still here. The great news is that my daughter is starting senior year in the fall. The pitiful news was that I’d started multiple books over the years - but finished precisely zero.
So, I formed this group for those who have so much they want to put down on paper but have a hard time getting across the finish line.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Membership sign-up and RSVPs on Meetup are free.
- To join us for scheduled writing sessions and to access our private resource-rich NYC Early Morn Writers' Portal, you must sign up for a premium $29.99 per month plan. There is a two-week free trial, and you can cancel anytime.
- To maintain a safe space for all members, you must agree to appear and stay on your webcam for the writing session.
- We highly suggest if you intend to attend, please register asap. You'll receive the recurring Zoom link after you register.
- We meet from 6:00 am -7:30 am every weekday - except for some holidays
- Our group is a safe zone for your writing. We highly encourage a supportive, non-judgmental, diverse, and generous environment.
- Pet co-writers are welcome!
IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
- What will you gain by finishing your book or written work?
- What is the cost of not completing your book?
- How will you feel if, a year from now, you've made little to no progress?
- Are you willing to invest in yourself and your craft?
FREE TRIAL OFFER
If you're serious about your goals, would like to join us for up to 30 hours per month, and want to check out the high-value writing resources we've put together, do sign up for a free two-week trial. After that, the monthly charge is an affordable $29.99 per month. You can cancel at any time, but you probably won't.
Best, Antoinette R.