What we're about
🖖 Welcome to the Open NLP Group!
It’s about open source projects on natural language processing.
It’s open to people with all kinds of backgrounds: students, industry, …
It’s open access: watch the livestream from everywhere, join us on-site if the situation permits or check out the recording made available after the event.
And last but not least, the Open NLP Group is more than high-quality talks from industry and research perspectives. It’s also the place to discuss with NLP enthusiasts, connect with peers, get ideas on how to integrate NLP techniques into your applications, …
📣 Past Speakers
- Max Callaghan (Postdoc at Mercator Research Institute on Global Commons and Climate Change)
- Vladimir Blagojevic (Long-time open-source contributor and recently joined Senior Software Engineer at deepset)
- Betty van Aken (PhD Student at BHT)
- Michel Bartels (NLP Engineering Intern at deepset)
- Sophia Althammer (PhD student at TU Vienna)
- Max Irwin (Managing Consultant at OpenSource Connections)
- Dmitry Kan (Principal AI Scientist at Silo AI)
- Vincent Warmerdam (Research Advocate at Rasa)
- Stefan Decker (Freelance Data Scientist)
- Nandan Thakur (PhD Candidate at University of Waterloo)
- Branden Chan (Machine Learning Engineer at deepset)