What we’re about
Cool ideas? Want to Impact Philadelphia? Interesting meeting other awesome people who are doing awesome things in your home town? Then you should be a part of the Philadelphia Junto community!
The Junto was a club for mutual improvement established in 1727 by Benjamin Franklin in Philadelphia. We bring that spirit to life with guest speakers, idea exchanging, networking,brainstorming, entrepreneurial advice, and (of course), beer.
Be prepared to:
• Have lots of fun!
• Hear about local innovation & business
• Gain meaningful business relationships (guided, fun activities)
• Discuss new ideas ; improve everyone around you!
• Roundtable discussions to expand or grow your business!
• Expand your network of peers & colleagues!