What we're about
Phirse is a global Support group for Divorced, Separated after marriage and Widowed.
To join this group you must be:
2. Willing to to connect with others with similar life experiences to socialize and make friends.
3.NOT a dating group.
You can join from anywhere in USA, Canada, Australia or EU.
Let's get together for a better life post-divorce, separation, or loss of a spouse. We know how hard life can be during and after such life changing experience for us and our kids. We know it’s not easy to feel this pain and grief for those who didn't travel this path and not even our close family/friends. We will organize events that will help us support each other. If you have kids, we know how important it must be for you to support them. If you do not have kids, you are probably lonely and can find friends here. It's a new beginning to a beautiful life.
We host dinners, movies, hiking, clubbing, dancing, singing, picnics, kids, and cultural events. If you would like to see any events of your interest, please share your ideas with the organizers. You are also welcome to host any events you like. We encourage and appreciate the initiative to keep the group engaged and energized.
Enrich the lives of all fellow members in their journey to happiness through mutual respect and care.
We pride ourselves in the diversity of our amazing membership. Currently, our group has members from multiple country of origins, races, ethnicity and color. We want to continue to be known for our inclusiveness. To maintain a supportive environment for all members, we abide by certain guidelines, both in our face to face (in-person and virtual) interactions and in our online messages.
PhirSe Meetup Guidelines:
1. Respect and care for each other
2. This is a support group, NOT a dating group.
3. Maintain a fun environment.
4.Zero tolerance to Harassment
PhirSe Chat Guidelines:
1. Please avoid religious and political discussions and posts (even if they are just jokes) in the group messages. As mentioned, we have members from very diverse backgrounds and we do not want to inadvertently offend anyone on these topics.
2. Please do not send private messages to any member before meeting them in events. If a member requests that you stop personal messaging, please respect their wishes. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment.
3. If you feel strongly about any post, please send a personal message to the group admin or directly to the person who sent the post, instead of responding to the group, where all members can view an exchange of conflict. Admins will try to manage resolutions offline and we ask that you do the same.
4. Please do not post anything with explicit content (profanity, sex, violence) in any of the groups.
1. We do not accept ex-es in the group. Whoever joins first says in the group.
2. Information provided on this meet-up is not intended to be advice of any kind including; legal, medical, or other specialty services, and should not be used in place of consultation with appropriate professionals. The organizers, members, and venues are not responsible in any way shape or form for anything that happens to you while at any event. We specifically disclaim all responsibility for any liability, loss, risk, injury, or even death which may incur as a direct or indirect result of the use of any of the material or services provided on the meet up. By joining our meetup, you agree to release the Organizers, Sponsors, Volunteers, and Members from ANY responsibility, liability or claim in law or in equity. If you DON'T agree to these terms, please DO NOT join our meetup.
Upcoming events (4+)
Past events (1,318)
This content is available only to members