What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
Please Note: Read the directions carefully below BEFORE you RSVP "yes" for this event.
1) This is a prix fixe menu with a set price. The base cost is $45 plus tax and tip, so it would be $59 per person.
2) You cannot have any dietary restrictions for this event.
3) The restaurant is requiring I place a deposit of $32 per person, which I did for 12 people. That's a bit steep for me to just charge that all on my credit card and then hope that you all attend the event in October without cancelling last minute. So if you want to be added on the "Yes" list for this event, I'm collecting $32.00 in advance from each of you and that amount will be applied to the total cost per person which will be around $59 per person.
You can send me the deposit via Zelle or Paypal. If you use Zelle, you can find me under Robert Hemedes, email address is: [masked] and phone in is:[masked]
If you do PayPal, send it to: [masked] - please choose 'friends and family' so that I don't get charged a service fee.
If I don't receive the deposit from you, then I will remain on the Wait List Also, if you cancel within 72 hours of the event for any reason, you forfeit your $32 deposit. So sign up for this event only if you are truly serious about attending.
I can only allow up to 12 people (myself included) for this event.
4) For more info on Rose & Blanc Tea Room, check out their website: https://www.roseandblanctearoom.com/pages/afternoon-tea-party
Parking structure beneath the plaza (entrance is on Western ave)
* Menu can be change without notice.
🎉Violette Tea Set 🎉
$45 per person
Egg & Apple Pesto Croissant
Cucumber & Dill Tea Sandwich
Salmon & Truffle Aioli Tea Sandwich (Vegiterian-Sliced eggs & Truffle Aioli Sandwich)
Classic Scone with Jam & Devonshire Cream
Apple Cinnamon Caramel Mouse Cake
Passion Fruit Pannacotta
1 Choice of Tea
Please Note: Read the directions carefully below BEFORE you RSVP "Yes" for this event.
1) This is a family style dining event. This means we will order as a group and divide the bill evenly as a group, excluding beverages.
2) You cannot have any dietary restrictions for this event. You must enjoy eating duck and duck fat as well.
3) Bring at least $50 in CA$H for this event.
4) Yelp reviews: https://www.yelp.com/biz/sun-ha-jang-los-angeles
I luv duck and when I'm craving for Korean style BBQ duck, this is my go to place. First you grill all that delicious duck meat and then they collect the oil from the fat that you cooked and transform it into the most decadent fried rice at the end. Its heart stoppingly delicious! I would not go here regularly because its a very rich and decadent experience. But pop your anti cholesterol pills and join me for delicious at Korean BBQ Duck Lunch at Sun Ha Jang!
Please Note: read the directions carefully below BEFORE You RSVP "Yes" for this event.
1) This is a day trip - meaning we will be spending all day in San Diego County and having breakfast and lunch in the area.
2) You must prepurchase tickets for the Adobe Home Tour. Be warned: that tickets for this tour does sell out in advance. So if you want to join in, buy your ticket now.
3) Tickets cost $31 and can be purchased online here: https://sandiego.boldtypetickets.com/events/103471706/ninth-annual-adobe-home-tour
4) Here is a preview of one of the homes on the tour: https://www.sandiegohomegarden.com/2019/10/16/hidden-lake-ranch-is-a-historical-wonderland/
5) I will be arranging for a carpool in a rented minivan. The carpool site will be in Carson, where we will meet at 7 AM. If you carpool, the estimated cost is about $30 per person for vehical rental and gas.
6) Bring at least $80 in ca$H for breakfast and lunch. The restaurants are TBD.
Last year, I was supposed to host a visit to to San Diego for their Adobe Home Tour which happens every 2 years. But due to the pandemic, it was cancelled. So they are holding it this year, but instead of May, they have moved it to October. Its one of the better home tours I used to regularly host events for before the pandemic. So this will actually be the first official home tour that I will be hosting as an event since the pandemic began. So come join me for a day trip to San Diego for a home tour and more!