What we’re about
Calling all you amazing and powerful women of Portland! Are you searching for a group of female-identifying friends to socialize with? Do you love brunch and chatting with a friendly group of supportive friends for hours? If so, then come join our brunch group! We will aim to at least one in-person event (for fully vaccinated members) each month. We will also occasionally feature events such as wine tastings, game nights, group trips, concerts, etc. Come join us for brunch and other fun socializing events!
Some courtesy guidelines:
- We believe in mainstream science and empirical evidence. Accordingly, we will follow CDC guidelines for group activities. If you have had a recent exposure to a known COVID case, please do not come to an event.
• We believe trans women are women. If you disagree, find a different group.
• If you RSVP and can’t make it, please change your RSVP so a member on the wait list can attend. We understand things happen last minute and notification isn’t always possible. However, dropping out of in-person events at the last minute (defined as less than 24* hours before the start of the event) three times will result in your removal from the group. This standard also applies for no-shows (those who do not update their RSVP to “No” and don’t attend the event) for in-person events.
• While we love babies and children, we ask that you please not bring kids to events; that way we can fully focus on each other and enjoy our time together. Well-behaved fur babies can come to our outdoor park events.
*Policy change effective 3/4/2023.
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Greek Fest!!Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, Portland, OR
Polish Fest was fun, so let’s check out the Greek Fest!!
There is a $5 admission fee that gets you a wristband that will act as your wallet. You’ll load up your wristband with funds, and pay for everything with your wristband. You can pre register load funds here so you can spend less time in line: