The Austin Fermentation Festival is an educational event that celebrates all things fermented in Central Texas and will run from 10am – 4pm at Barr Mansion (10463 Sprinkle Road, Austin, TX 78754). Proceeds from this event will benefit the Texas Farmers’ Market Farmer Emergency Fund, which offers financial assistance to TFM farmers and ranchers in times of environmental, personal or other crisis.
• 12 workshops focused on fermented foods and beverages, with a series of hands-on workshops available (NEW)
• Fermented foods and products market
• Dishes from local chefs and vendors that feature fermented ingredients
• Wine, beer, cider & other tasty fermented drinks
• Live music
• Doors 10am, festival workshops start at 10:30am and runs until 4pm