1) "Python in metal additive manufacturing: Industrial Robotics" by Horacio Canales
Duration: 30 min.
Industrial robots are usually programmed using their own proprietary language depending on the manufacturer. As a result, the ecosystem around these languages and the code interchangeability between robots its limited.
In this presentation, we will talk about how to overcome these limitations using Python and RoboDK for applications in the metal additive manufacturing industry.
As well, we will talk about how Python is used for the development of new manufacturing processes where simulation, data analysis, machine learning and data visualisation play an important role.
2) "Time-series regression with deep neural networks" by Simone Totaro
Duration: 30 min.
Recent progress in real-valued time-series crush the state-of-the-art of autoregressive models in many domains like neuroscience, stock markets and energy. I collected some of the most interesting models, like seq2seq, neural processes and GANs to make the research more accessible.
During the talk we will walk trough to the challenges of real-valued time-series regression, the models that are currently used in state-of-the-art research and their novelties. Finally we will code a simple simple use case about price forecasting for cryptocurrencies.
# Access Control
- The security access control requires an attendee list. Provide your full name in your profile, otherwise you will be REMOVED from the list.
- People under 18 years old only allowed accompanied by one parent or legal guardian.
- There are limited seats, please be responsible when signing up. If you can't make it, please free up your seat, so someone else can attend. We'll notice repeated offenders ;-)
- We need talk proposals! Send yours: http://pybcn.org/call-for-proposals/
- Wanna publish a job offer? https://www.meetup.com/python-185/pages/24606847/Job_offers/
- Follow @PyBCN for pictures, slides and more: https://twitter.com/pybcn