- Snohomish Organic Raw Vegan PotluckGrilla Bites, Snohomish, WA
Downtown Snohomish Organic Raw Vegan Potluck
WHEN: December 3rd, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
WHERE: Grilla Bites, 1020 1st St STE 104 · Snohomish, WA 98290
HOST: Janet Fisher
We are being invited to use the seating area at Grilla Bites after hours, but will NOT have access to the kitchen! Please do your food prep ahead of time!
What to bring:
• PLEASE honor these requests, so we are ALL on the same page!!!
• ALL ORGANIC foods! Certified organic or at least grown organically please (No pesticides and No GMO)!
• All vegan foods: no animal products! (No meats, no eggs, no dairy, and no honey or other bee products!)
• All raw foods: NO cooked foods. Any processed foods (such as kale chips) should be labelled as raw (not processed/heated above 118 degrees)
• All natural! (Please no artificial chemicals or preservatives!)
• We love raw organic fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and herbs, etc.! Gourmet-ish chefs often get creative with wonderful salads, raw vegan entrees like lasagnas, desserts, etc.
• These events are about abundance! If eaten alone, one person's food should fill 2-3 people (minimum - your food should COMPLETELY FILL YOU!).
• Please provide a detailed list of ingredients for whatever you bring.
• When preparing your foods, please use standard food prep practices (hand-washing prior to handling foods, rinsing produce, etc.)
• If this is your first time and you don't know what to bring, consider a fresh organic fruit or vegetable salad with dressing on the side.
• For those who can prepare gourmet raw food recipes, bring it on! This is a chance to share delicious raw food recipes with each other, and further the raw food mission of health and peace, as well as inspire others to create amazing gourmet raw vegan foods!
• Please bring your own dishware and utensils, including serving utensils!
• Possible recipe options for newbies (as well as old timers!): https://www.therawtarian.com/raw-food-recipes
Newcomers are welcome!
Well-behaved children are welcome!
We look forward to seeing you there!
This event is also posted on Facebook: