- SPECIAL EVENT: React Melbourne (alongside Melb JS & Melb CSS) x Web Directions
React Melbourne and Web Directions, alongside MelbJS and MelbCSS are excited to announce the Web Directions Code sneak peak event, featuring two of the conference keynote speakers, hosted at Kogan HQ:
- Kenneth Rohde Christiansen - Kenneth is Web Platform Architect and Principal Engineer at Intel Corporation, and a former long-term member of the key W3C Technical Architecture Group.Kenneth works extensively on Project Fugu, the ambitious effort to extend the web platform's capabilities for the age of native apps.Kenneth will provide a roadmap for the web's future, including exciting new capabilities like WebGPU.
- Divya Mohan - Divya is Senior Technical Evangelist at SUSE, and co-chairs the documentation for the Kubernetes project. She'll share insights into Web Assembly and the direction in which it's headed, including beyond the browser
The event will wrap up with a QA with Divya and Kenneth, and your chance to ask any burning questions.
If you'd like to see Kenneth, Divya and other amazing speakers live in action, check out the full Web Directions Code lineup- on June 8 and 9.
Details will be shared on the day to join via dial in.
On how to get to our building:
- PTV - 109 tram from the city - we're a 3 minute walk from Tram Stop #126 (Montague St/Light Rail).
- Driving - On-street parking available and tends to get less busy after 5pm.
- Enter via the rear entrance 139 Gladstone Street - there will be signs for the event.
Festivities for the day:
6:00pm - Mingle, Food & Drinks
6:30pm - Talks commence
9:00pm - Event end
- Richard S.
- Alex H.
- 80 attendees