What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
In-person Rust NYC is back! We know you've missed complaining about the borrow checker, dreaming of using GATs, and wondering how ripgrep can be so darn fast. But yearn no longer.
Nikhil Handyal, an engineer on the Native GraphQL Compiler team at Facebook, will be talking about his team's use of Rust in creating the native GraphQL compiler.
The Flatiron School has generously agreed to host this month's event. It will be held at 7pm on Tuesday, 10/26, at 11 Broadway, New York, NY 10004. Flatiron School is on the second floor. The elevator code is 27590.
Requirements for attendance and other important information for Flatiron School events:
- Participants who have not completed the required full regime of any of the FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccines (currently Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen) must wear a mask while in attendance at a Flatiron School Event.
- Masks will be provided for those that request them and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Participants who feel ill should not attend the event.
- Despite precautionary measures, there is always a risk of exposure to communicable diseases. Should a participant contract COVID-19 please notify [masked] immediately. Once alerted, we will take reasonable steps to inform all applicable participants of the possible exposure.
- Participants who, for medical or religious reasons, seek an accommodation from these requirements should contact [masked].