Agile is the name of the game everywhere you work these days. That can leave us fighting for enough time to gain deep insights from the data collected through user research.
There are a lot of ways to speed up the process, but the tools and strategies that help us are not always easy to discover. Even if you've been in the game for a while, there's probably a tool, or a strategy for using that tool, that you aren't aware of which could help you step up your game.
Join us Wednesday, April 18 for lightning talks on tools that will help you synthesize data collected during user research and get one step closer to that agile timeline your boss has been pushing for.
Lightning Talk Speakers:
- David Glazier, Staff HF / UX Engineer / Designer, Digital Experience @ Illumina Inc.
- Monica Zinchiak, Qualitative Specialist @ Z. Research Services
- Jordan Lynn, Sr. Games UX Researcher @ Daybreak Games
- Dr. Elisabeth Whyte, Games UX Researcher @ Daybreak Games
- Marina Zielinski, UX Researcher @ BD CareFusion
- Bennett King, Managing Partner @ Konrad+King
- Robyn Oliver, Sr. UX Researcher @ Qualcomm
The following SDXD board members might also give a lightning talk, depending on how many additional speakers we get from the community:
- James Vinh, UX Researcher @ Reflexion Health
- Kris Angell, Founder @ Hopscotch Labs
- Tara Jensen, Lead UX Architect @ InnovaSystems, International
- Erik More, VP of User Experience @ Wells Fargo
6:00 - 7:00 pm Networking
7:00 - 8:00 pm Intro & Lightning Talks
8:00 - 9:00 pm Networking
Special thanks to Mitchell International for providing the venue.
Our Venue Sponsor: Mitchell International, Inc.
Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims Industry and their supply chain partners. We solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the customers our clients serve. We are constantly adapting to stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and we work diligently to maintain our position as a thought leader within our industry.