Everyone at work is talking about automation testing strategies, but where do you start? James Tacker, Technical Content Developer at Sauce Labs, is here to help provide you with tangible testing automation skills to bring back to your team. New to Selenium and/or Appium? We’ve got you covered.
Topics will include:
- Introduction to transitioning from live testing to automated testing
- Simple steps to creating an automated test
- Demonstrated knowledge of Selenium and Appium to increase productivity
- Flexibility of implementation and where you can insert into the build pipeline
- 6:00pm - Networking
- 6:30pm - Presentation & Interactive session
- 7:30pm - Networking
Join us for an evening and intimate workshop with your SF Selenium community. Come for delicious pizza, beverages, and raffle prizes. Stay for an informative skills-driven presentation, networking, and your local community.
Prerequisites for this session will include already having a personal GitHub account created and your laptop at event, as this will be an interactive session that you won’t want to miss.
James Tacker is a driven Technical Content Developer with a passion for developer advocacy and teaching. His mission is to impart copious amounts of practical knowledge to budding automation engineers in an effort to put them in the best position for success. He is also an avid fan of music festivals, burritos, and Spider Man.