Hello 2014! We’re kicking off a new year of exciting meetups with our special edu-version of Shark Tank. A panel of K-12 admins and teachers will dish out hard questions and tough love to early-stage entrepreneurs who will present their school tools.
No frothy pitches allowed here -- just honest and meaningful dialogue around problem discovery, building and testing hypotheses, and getting the results that matter.
Learn about the edtech entrepreneurial process to find which approaches have seen some measure and success, and which ones need to simmer a little longer (or be thrown out of the kitchen completely!).
The three presenting companies:
• EDpuzzle (http://edpuzzle.com/)
• Mevoked (http://mevoked.com/)
• Ozmify (http://www.ozmify.com/)
Our judges are:
• Angela Estrella (Library media teacher and PD facilitator, Lynbrook High School)
• Jennie Dougherty (Innovation manager, KIPP Bay Area Schools)
• Tim Jones (elementary teacher, Brentwood Academy)
Special thanks to Orrick (http://orrick.com/) for providing the venue!
And a shoutout to our friends at Poll Everywhere (http://www.polleverywhere.com/) for lending a hand!