Join us for an evening of talks and hacking on Web Analytics, interactive advertising, and cross-channel HTML5 experiences!
Talk #1: “Web Analytics for HTML5 Experiences”
Marketing has become a data science for better decision making. Joe will talk about the latest tools and services to integrate data tracking and analytics tools into your HTML5 experiences. He will also shine new light on the meaning of creating insights to support effective marketing decisions.
Speaker: Joe Lewis
Talk #2: “The Rise of the Connected Individual & Marketers”
What does it take to engage and serve the connected individual at scale, but on personalized terms? Michael will tie together historical mega-trends with latest cutting edge technology for stimulating and unique insights.
Speaker: Michael Becker
Michael Becker is a Co-founder & Managing Partner for mCordis, a mobile and connected marketing strategic advisory and marketing educational services provider. He is on the Board and President of the Personal Data Ecosystem Consortium and a Trustee for Marketing EDGE. He is the co-author of Mobile Marketing for Dummies and number of other books and articles. Michael previously worked with the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) as both a board member and Managing Director, and he was awarded the 2014 Marketing EDGE Edward Mayer Education Leadership Award for his commitment to marketing education.
Talk #3: “Current Innovations in Programmatic Advertising”
Marketers can reach individuals at scale like never before. Chris will talk about how HTML5 experiences can integrate into interactive programmatic advertising, as well as showing off the latest ad formats and technology.
Speaker: Chris Cagle
Chris started his career as a full stack developer specialized in building scale-able cloud based SaaS applications. As the first technology hire at the NYC advertising startup AdTheorent, he thrived in that fast-paced "do anything and everything" environment. After being promoted to EVP, he has evolved into a results-driven technology executive with extensive experience in product development, P&L management, team building, and big data.
Talk #4: “Open Source HTML5 Experiences”
HTML5 is the new standard for interactive mobile content and experiences, and can work across virtually any digital device and medium. Adam will kick off the Hackathon and show engineers how to start creating interactive open-source HTML5 experiences.
Speaker: Adam Lavine
Adam is the CEO of FunMobility, a Digital Experience Platform company that connects brands and audiences through engaging mobile content. Adam is also the Chairman of Motzie, Inc a mobile recruitment and talent inspiration solutions company. He is a passionate, experienced, creative and results-oriented entrepreneur with deep experience in multi-channel mobile engagement, content and advertising. Adam's work has reached over 60 million consumers spanning 15 billion unique interactions for brands like Chiquita, Ace Hardware, 3M, Comcast, O'Reilly Auto Parts, Gallo Winery and many more.
Note: Price: $10 online, $15 at the door. No refunds. No ticket transfers.
We charge this small fee to help reduce no-shows. Please contact the organizers (sfhtml5 at gmail dot com) if this is a financial hardship for you.
• 5:00 PM Doors open.
• 5:00-6:30 PM Networking, wine tasting, cocktail, and dinner (gf/veg options available)
• 6:30-6:40 PM Introductions/Announcements
• 6:40-6:50 PM Talk #1: Introduction (Michael Becker)
• 6:50-7:05 PM Talk #2: Web Analytics (Joe Lewis)
• 7:05-7:20 PM Talk #3: Interactive Advertising (AdTheorent)
• 7:20-7:50 PM Break, networking, drinks, and dessert
• 7:50-8:05 PM Talk #4: Digital Innovation – HTML5 Mobile Web Developers (Adam)
• 8:05-8:15 Q&A with all Speakers
• 8:15-8:20 Hackathon Kick-off
• 8:20-9:30 PM Round Table Hackathon Breakout
• 9:30: Raffle!
* Contact the Organizers if you'd like to give a lightning talk.
** You must be present at the venue to qualify for raffle prizes.
Don't forget to bring your laptops to participate in the hackathon! Staff will be on hand to help you get set up with the tools you need for the hackathon, or you can pre-register by signing up here.
* There is bicycle parking in the garage below the building, but you must bring your own lock and leave your bicycle at your own risk.
* There is also street and garage parking. Check all signs for restrictions and fees.
* Smile! We are recording and photographing this event. If you do not wish to be included in SFHTML5 video or audio recordings or photographs, you can watch the recordings of all of our events at bit.ly/sfhtml5videos from the comfort of your home.
Cocktails by Alcademics
Wine Tasting by Grant and Marie Winery