What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
This dynamic four session series is full of strategies for a successful and profitable sales program. In each session Louis shares insightful and easy to initiate tools and strategies for increasing your business network and profits. Sales people compete for potential customers and this series will ensure you can separate yourself from the competition. Having educated thousands of sales and marketing professionals in the US, Canada and Europe, Louis focuses on increasing profits. In four sessions the sales series will be like no other you have ever attended - full of tips, tools and strategies for building your business.
No product or service can sell without a marketing plan and networking strategy. Learn how to increase your network, understand the value and plan for joining associations, how to work your territory, how to review a sales report as you learn how to engage your customers. Hear about easy to use strategies for effective marketing. Learn how to review data to know what works and what does not. Understand your networking building plan will increase your business.
Building Your Network - Building Your Business | SCORE
This workshop will introduce you to Google's many tools to help you operate your business.
Having an online presence is important to the success of many businesses. Visibility on search sites can lead customers to your business. Google is one of the "go to" places for online searches. Google can also provide significant cloud based infrastructure for small businesses that empowers owners at little or no cost. This workshop will introduce you to Google's many tools to help you operate your business.
- Get your business on Google for free
- Learn how to be found when people search on Google
- Position your business on Google Maps
- Build your first website for free
- Use Google tools to start a website
- View templates that are easy to us
This workshop is suitable for entry-level and beginner users of QuickBooks Online version only. It is not designed for intermediate users. The objective is to learn the basics and include the following topics:
- Introduction to QuickBooks Online
- Which online version is right for you?
- Creating a new Company File
- Understanding the Dashboard, Gear & Plus Icons
- Chart of Accounts – “Customize it for your business”
- Creating an invoice and receiving payments
- Entering and paying bills.
- Linking your bank account to download transactions
- Categorizing expenses to the correct expense account
- Overview of Inventory
- Understanding the Basic Reports: Profit & Loss, Balance sheet, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
- Overview of QuickBooks Mobile app
- Sharing file with accountant and other users
QuickBooks Online | SCORE
En este webinar aprenderá, los pasos para identificar y estudiar a los competidores, las fuentes de recopilación de datos, uso de herramientas de análisis de comparación competitiva, y desarrollo de estrategias de ventajas competitivas.
- ¿Qué es la competencia?
- ¿Quiénes son los competidores?
- Investigando a la competencia
- Análisis de la competencia
- Aprendiendo de la competencia
Conociendo y Aprendiendo la competencia | SCORE