Ultimate Frisbee Pickup! All experience welcome!
• For first-timers: you're very welcome, no experience necessary, we can teach you the rules and how to play. You just need a willingness to run around a LOT! Bring trainers (or cleats/football boots) and clothes you can run in and plenty of water
• Please try to wear an unambiguously light or dark top (or even better bring both!) as this makes splitting into teams easier
• Throwing from 6:00pm ish, we'll kick off a friendly pick-up game around 6:30pm. It's fine if you can only make it later on - we play with substitutes so you can join in at any point. If no one is there when you arrive, don't worry, people are probably just late! If the meetup is not cancelled, frisbee will be happening!
• Afterwards we always head to a pub garden and have a drink or two :)
• Frisbee is a non-contact sport, but the occasional bumps can happen, we're all playing at our own risk