18271 McDurmott West, Suite H, Irvine, CA
Experiential intensive and results-driven process, to free you from limiting beliefs keeping you stuck, preventing expressions of your deep truth and unbridled joy.
Through writing, dyads, group process, breath work, movement, visualization and internal dialogue, you will:
• Understand how false or constructed selves develop--what they are, how they limit you;
• See and understand what role mirroring, affective attunement, empathy and idealizing play have in your subjective sense of value and worth;
• Understand how unconscious beliefs you are not lovable--just as you are--has shown up in your life; how it is not your truth;
• Know how attachment styles impact your relationship to self and others.
• Understand how shame and guilt are active in your life and why neither are true.
• You will un-wind from trauma, story and belief: landing in your own deep, authentic and essential self, no longer wound driven but healed, whole and living your life in freedom and joy which is everyone's birthright.
With Sophia Amargi, LMFT
Thursday, Dec. 15
7 - 8:30
Sophia Amargi, Licensed Marriage Family Therapist. She specializes in healing and resolving Trauma. ( MFT #41231) Sophia also works with individuals, teens and couples, who need help navigating the challenges of early, unconscious wounding that limit authentic expression and keep people stuck in unconscious patterns that prevent real healing and forward movement. Sophia is a graduate of California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco, where she earned her Masters Degree.
She is trained as a Transpersonal Psychotherapist and understands psychological development and the unwinding and healing of the unconscious human wound structure; using her clinical skills and intuition to "feel into" the clients actual experience and collaborate with them on their own 'Heros' Journey' to self understanding, acceptance and love.
Sophia uses a variety of psychotherapeutic modalities in her clinical work, including EMDR. Sophia is a world traveller and cross cultural ritual facilitator-providing Ceremonies tailored to her clients needs, should they desire, in addition to her clinical sessions. She provides individual support, group facilitation and personal integration work-assisting and supporting each client in every step of their journey.
To contact Sophia call[masked]