Finding Inner Peace through Sound healing & Meditation!
We live in a sea of sound. Even in silence, we can hear the beat of our own hearts. How often have you used sound to uplift your spirits when you are feeling sad or bad? Can the sounds we utter and surround ourselves with heal ourselves and others? Absolutely, when channeled appropriately the everyday sounds we hear around us can have a significant effect on our health and vitality.
Sound can redress imbalances on every level of physiologic functioning and can play a positive role in the treatment of virtually any medical disorder.”
Dr. Mitchell Gaynor, director of Medical Oncology and Integrative Medicine, the Cornell Cancer Prevention Center in New York
Background on our speaker
Patricia is a Galway Native based in Dublin and has always had interest in spirituality & all things ‘complementary’ since a young age.
In addition to being a Reiki Master, Patricia has been yoga trained in India and has spent time in Nepal where she learned and experienced the magic of Tibetan Singing Bowls. She is now certified in Tibetan Bowl Sound Healing and Sacred Sound and maintains a private practice offering an integrated system for healing which includes Sacred Sound and Reiki, Yoga & Visualization. Patricia conducts meditation groups, works with people on the Spectrum, educational presentations, keynotes and concerts nationwide on healing using the Himalayan bowls, Gongs, Tingshaws & Voice.
Check out Patricia's website http://peaceyogahealing.wordpress.com/about-patricia/
So what will I get from the talk?
• This interactive session will allow you to learn about these unique instruments, how to use & practice on each other
• Sacred Sounds have a proven effect on improving your vibration, reducing stress levels all the while rejuvenating the mind and body
• Using the sounds will bring us back into harmony with ourselves - expect to go home feeling lighter, brighter and happier!
"I didn't know what to expect when I went for my Tibetan Singing Bowls healing with Patricia. However, the experience went far beyond what I could possibly have imagined. I went from feeling stressed, tired and uneasy to a feeling of deep peace, healing and connection. I felt as though I floated away. I am very grateful to Patricia for this experience. I would recommend the Tibetan Singing Bowls to anyone who desires to heal heart, body or mind" Emily Lane
€12 (€10 out work / student) on the door
Very relaxed and interactive meetup,
We will have demonstrations, opportunity to practice in groups and a great social atmosphere.
7:30 - 8:15 Seminar
8:15 - 8:30 coffee break
8:30 - 9:20 Seminar wrap up
9:20 Onwards: Informal Social chat
Open to everyone to join and then socialize
Free tea/ coffee and biscuits and healthy snacks
FREE PARKING AT THE REAR OF THE BUILDING
When you drive into to the Lantern centre, continue right to the end where you'll find a number of parking spaces.
How to find us
• If you are coming the city centre by foot, go up Harcourt St ( away from the city centre ) and continue walking parallel with the luas line until you can't go any further. At this the luas takes a sharp left, you turn right.
• After the right turn, continue straight past one set of traffic lights until you meet a 2nd set of lights. There will be a spar on the opposite side of the road on your left. Cross over the road continuing in a straight line. You are now on Harrington St.
• You will walk past a cafe called Tiesan, there will be a laneway after the cafe, don't take this right but the following one.
• You are now on Synge St, walk down Synge St for about 200 metres and the Lantern is on your left handside.
• Walk in the main entrance between a red brick and grey brick building. The entrance will be 50 metres up on the left hand side.
There will be meetup signs outside