What we're about
SoCal Climbing is a group of friends who get together throughout Southern California to go climbing. Join us!
Like SoCal Climbing on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Southern-California-Rock-Climbing/160405483974272?v=wall)
Join our Facebook group! (https://www.facebook.com/groups/SoCalClimbing)
EVENT HOSTS WANTED
Do you have a favorite crag or gym at which you'd like to invite other climbers to join you? Send me an email (http://www.meetup.com/socalrockclimbing/suggestion/) and let's chat.
Learn more about SoCal Climbing and how to gety started in climbing at our About (http://www.meetup.com/socalrockclimbing/about/) page.
BEGINNERS - HOW TO GET STARTED IN CLIMBING
1) Find a $30-$45 Introduction To Climbing (http://www.meetup.com/socalrockclimbing/messages/boards/thread/7181245) class with Belay Lesson near you (belay experience required for most outdoor climbs)
2) Find out which gear (http://www.meetup.com/socalrockclimbing/messages/boards/thread/7181438) you'll need to purchase
3) Find great deals (http://www.meetup.com/socalrockclimbing/messages/boards/thread/7187592) for this gear
4) Find out what helpful things you can do (http://www.meetup.com/socalrockclimbing/messages/boards/thread/7239616) when climbing with others
5) RSVP for upcoming meetups (http://www.meetup.com/socalrockclimbing/calendar/list/) as they're scheduled on the Calendar (http://www.meetup.com/socalrockclimbing/calendar)