What we're about
Established in 2006, SoCal Sport Bikers has become one of the fastest growing sport/super sport motorcycle organizations in Southern California, quickly growing to over 2,000+ members from all lifestyles, male or female, and from all over the Ventura county, Southern California, OC, and San Diego.
Our mission is to empower our members to become better riders, without the typical peer pressure or intimidation that often comes with group riding but, SoCal Sport Bikers is not a suitable organization for riders with no experience at all, or riders that are yet to gain the minimum confidence needed to ride safely at typical SoCal highway and canyon roads. Our members enjoy hosted day rides, typically held on weekends, in addition to other unique events such as weekend destination trip & rides.
The following requirements must be met in order to join or remain a member of our organization:
- Valid motorcycle drivers license (M1) endorsement
- Current motorcycle insurance policy
- A sport/super sport motorcycle in good working and running condition
- Suitable motorcycle riding gear including jacket, riding pants, gloves, and ankle covering footwear
- Courtesy and safe riding while within the group is mandatory.
- No passing on blind corners, no passing on double yellows, no wheelies.
- No alcohol or drug use (medicinal or not, legal or not) during any SCSB event
We look forward to welcoming you into our organization. Please be sure to include at the very least, your first name and upload a picture of yourself when applying.
Follow us on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/socalsportbikers/
Upcoming events (4)
Past events (788)
This content is available only to members