4 days hands-on DevOps Training
Dates: Aug 25 – Aug 28 (9am – 6pm daily)
Location: Snow Mountain Ranch, located near Winter Park.
* Integrate complementary applications with API scripting
* Manage infrastructure as code to simplify your life
* Use containers for developer freedom and operational consistency
* Implement orchestration tools for micro-services management, scale,
self-healing, and rolling updates
* Build a decentralized, self-service monitoring infrastructure
* Leverage your DevOps skill set to build a continuous integration (CI/CD)
* Class materials are CC BY SA, Free-As-In-Freedom
FREE SOFTWARE PRODUCTS (tentative):
- GitLab CI
- Sensu or Prometheus
1. Real World Scenarios
The curriculum is created and maintained by our team of experts that combine for over four decades of experience across Linux, cloud, and automation. The curriculum is based on actual events from the life of a DevOps engineer, and teaches pragmatic lessons you can apply immediately. This immersion training experience is like no class you've attended before!
2. Food by Heather’s Kitchen
Imagine waking up to bacon sizzling in a pan and fresh brewed coffee wafting in the air. Maybe you are a vegetarian or sensitive to gluten – not a problem! All meals are prepared fresh by Heather’s kitchen. Culinary delights will not only satisfy your hunger but leave you wondering what yummy flavors will satisfy your taste buds next.
3. Unplug with Mother Nature
Imagine taking a break to cool your brain, playing frisbee in the Colorado sunshine, taking a brisk walk on a secluded trail, breathing in the fresh mountain air. Winding down the day with a board game, a book, or sitting by a roaring camp fire, taking in the gorgeous starry night sky, while listening to an acoustic guitar serenade.
$2,800 (includes training, lodging, + food)
Pay in FULL by Independence Day (7/4/18) and receive a discount of $150
**Cost WITH discounts $2,650**