What we're about
We’re a tech community aiming to gather awesome people on a biweekly basis, to talk about what’s new or interesting in IT.
We started in February 2013, and since then, we couldn’t stop. Usually, there are two speakers per event who, for 30 minutes talk about their ideas, new gizmos or technologies, solutions for common yet difficult issues etc. followed by a short Q&A session. In our community, we believe that programming is more than writing lines of code, to us, it’s an art that keeps growing and that has a lot to say. So...Let’s talk!
For more information regarding how the event works and about the speakers and their presentation, please stay tuned as we always share an update for any new event. Please also check our website: http://www.softbinator.ro/ , our group "Talks" by Softbinator (https://www.facebook.com/groups/talks.by.softbinator/) and our page Softbinator Algorithms (https://www.facebook.com/softbinator/?fref=ts).
We have to have these in order to keep our community bug-free so here they are:
1. Softbinator - Romanian IT Community is a group dedicated exclusively to those interested in IT
2. We don’t encourage any sort of ads that are off-topic
3. We like jokes but we also like limits so please don’t cross any lines or offend anybody, we’re all friends here
4. Any member can come up with new ideas, feedback (even negative) or suggestions
5. Networking is key so please feel free to comment as much as you like
6. This is not a job platform so please don’t post job offers