What we’re about
😊 Here are the rules:
• First JOIN Our Group: https://fb.com/groups/speedfriending.at/
• Everyone is coming for the same reason (getting friend-zoned).
• The Goal is to get 'RLF' - that's 'Real Life Friends'
• Couples, Singles, Parents, all are welcome <3
• Don't be sad! No more loneliness.
• Did you just move here? Perfect, come along.
• Never lose a friend again, come.
• No more attracting of fake friends.
• No more Facebook - Get out of your comfort zone.
• Speed-friending is NOT Speed Dating.
• Find Good relationships, FINALLY!
• We look for positive/open-minded people who are open to interacting
• This is for introverts and extroverts!
• Ruined Friendships? No more.
• Helping people make friends since July 2017
⭐ I will end the introduction with the following ⭐
If left to chance, it's really common for friends to drift apart, finding new friends is part of life, if you don't like to take the time to sign up to a club or do sports to meet new people, this is the perfect place to come.
💚 60%+ Of our Participants stay in touch with other participants on a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly basis!
Have a friendful day 💪
Speed Friending was featured on VIVA, Vienna.at, Radio Arabella and 1000things.at
Written by Mikula Beutl
Upcoming events (4+)See all
- FRIDAY AFTER WORK - Jo&Joe IKEA WestbahnhofJo&Joe, Austria
This is a free event.
Friday evenings after work are all about meeting old and new friends. Have a meal and a few drinks before the real weekend fun begins. So come join us and have a laugh before we all get drunk and fall asleep!
All languages and cultures are welcome.
Looking forward to seeing you all.
ATTENTION: Please note the restaurant/bar may collect the payment at the time of your order since there are so many people and sometimes people forget to pay. Please co-operate with them. They try to provide the best service they can for a large group. Kindly please carry cash to make payment and service easier and faster. Please support them with good reviews on Google if you like them.
Since meetups is a community there are a few things to keep in mind:
• 1) We try to keep any harmful or hateful content away from the Community.
• 2) Keep your information private (unless you trust the person) and respect that others would like to do the same for themselves.
• 3) Kindly do not indulge in aggressive behaviour like raising your voice, following someone (stalking), forcefully asserting your opinion or yourself, or generally anything that may make someone else uncomfortable and/or is not respectful.
- The Legendary Vienna PUB CRAWLDick Macks Irish Pub, Wien, IN
This is a FREE EVENT! You only pay for your own food/drinks and Club Entry!
The legendary Vienna pub crawl is back! With Winter becoming a distant memory and the Sun back in full swing, so is The Legendary Vienna Pub Crawl!
We'll be hitting 3 venues in Vienna to test their alcohol supplies.
The first bar is the social meet, get to know some new people, try to remember everyone's names, and maybe find someone who's caught your eye ;) ...
The second bar is when we start to migrate from drinking to getting in the groove. Then we start to ramp things up. Expect a few games... This is where the damage is done!
The third bar/club, if you're still able to stand and convince the bouncers that you're sober enough, is a nightclub to let you dance the night away with your pub crawl friends! So, round up anyone that's fun, and join us for the Legendary Vienna Pub Crawl!
Updated Schedule (this event):
20:30 - 23:00 - TBA
23:00 - 00:30 - TBA
00:30 - 03:00 - Awesome Club (TBA)
- Sprachen Cafe : German / English / Italian / Spanish / FrenchAlser Cafe, Wien, JO
This is a free event.
Are you ready to practise your language skills?
If you want to meet new friends (or the same friends you met at our other events) and practice all the languages you can speak, join us for a fun-filled evening!
During this event, you have the chance to choose a Group and talk to people in:
Our most important rule:
Please be respectful to others at all times.
Yes, there will be a separate beginners' Group if you aren't fluent in the language yet! It is also a great place to find Tandem Partners for the languages you want to improve in!
Get in touch with the Host upon your arrival and he/she will assist you.
Hope to see you there!!!
- PUB QUIZ with PrizesTravel Shack Vienna, Wien, RU
This is a free event. You only pay for your own food and drinks.
You may come alone and make a team with others there or come with a team. Both options are available. The event is in English with German translations available.
Calling all you smart-alecks, wiseasses, know-it-alls, smarty-pants and wisenheimeren. Time to put your knowledge to the test and earn your title!
Don't worry there will be plenty of others to give you a run for your money. We start socialising at 7 pm and once you show up you can socialise and will be placed in teams of 4-5 people. Use the first hour to get to know new people (your potential teammates). Requests for pre-arranged teams are welcome. The Quiz usually starts at 8 pm and runs for around 1.5 hours. Prizes are distributed at 10 pm.
So come on down to the event and test your quizzing skills. Various difficulty levels and thinking juice (alcohol) available for all. Come solo or bring some partners in crime, all are welcome.
Just make sure to bring your thinking caps!
Socialising: 7 pm
Quiz starts: 8 pm
Prize ceremony: 10 pm
Dies ist eine kostenlose Veranstaltung. Ihr müsst nur für euer eigenes Essen und eure Getränke bezahlen.
Sie können allein kommen und mit anderen ein Team bilden oder mit einem Team kommen. Beide Optionen sind möglich. Die Veranstaltung findet in englischer Sprache statt, wobei deutsche Übersetzungen verfügbar sind.
Aufruf an alle Klugscheißer, Besserwisser und Besserwisserinnen. Es ist an der Zeit, euer Wissen unter Beweis zu stellen und euch euren Titel zu verdienen!
Aber keine Sorge, es gibt genug andere, die sich mit euch messen können. Wir beginnen um 19 Uhr mit dem Kennenlernen, und sobald ihr auftaucht, könnt ihr Kontakte knüpfen und werdet in Teams von 4-5 Personen eingeteilt. Nutzen Sie die erste Stunde, um neue Leute (Ihre potenziellen Teamkollegen) kennen zu lernen. Anfragen für vorab vereinbarte Teams sind willkommen. Das Quiz beginnt in der Regel um 20 Uhr und dauert etwa 1,5 Stunden. Die Preise werden um 22 Uhr verteilt.
Kommen Sie also zu der Veranstaltung und testen Sie Ihre Quizfähigkeiten. Es gibt verschiedene Schwierigkeitsgrade und für alle gibt es Denk-Saft (Alkohol). Kommen Sie allein oder bringen Sie einen Partner mit, alle sind willkommen.
Bringen Sie auf jeden Fall Ihre Denkmützen mit!
Geselliges Beisammensein: 19 Uhr
Quizbeginn: 20 Uhr
Preisverleihung: 22 Uhr