What we’re about
WELCOME! ---> TWO-STEP JOINING PROCESS. Liability Waiver Link & Join Group.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL OF THESE STEPS TO JOIN. YOU MUST "REQUEST TO JOIN" on our Meetup page, AND sign the waiver below.
- Click the liability waiver link, here. https://form.jotform.com/JLAagency/spokane-canoe--kayak-club-waiver
- Login into your MeetUp if you currently have an account, or create a MeetUp account if you have not used MeetUp. IMPORTANT: Whatever log in you use to join Meetup (email, Facebook, or Apple) will be the one you should use each time you log in to Meetup. This is the only log in that will recognize your paid SCKC membership.
- You'll need a profile photo so load one before proceeding.
- From your Meetup account go to the Spokane Canoe and Kayak Club Meetup page here. https://www.meetup.com/spokane-canoe-and-kayak-club/
- Click the "Join" button.
- Answer a few questions.
- You will receive an email from Meetup with the link to provide your credit card. It will be stored on Stripe, a secure platform. At the end of the two-week trial period your card will be charged $20. Thereafter, you will be charged annually as long as you continue to be a club member.
- Ensure your settings for SCKC Meetup are set to receive notifications and messages if you want to stay informed.
- If you don't complete the waiver and/or don't provide the $20 fee, we'll remove you after sending a reminder. You are ALWAYS WELCOME to come back!
See you on the water! Paddle on!
Barbara Kowalski, President
Debbie Pierce, Membership Chairman