What we're about
WELCOME! READ THIS FIRST!
STEPS TO JOIN:
1. Login into MeetUp if you currently use MeetUp, or create a MeetUp account if you have not used MeetUp. IMPORTANT: Whatever log in you use to join Meetup (email, Facebook, or Apple) will be the one you should use each time you log in to Meetup. This is the only log in that will recognize your paid SCKC membership.
2. From your Meetup account go to the Spokane Canoe and Kayak Club Meetup page.
3. Click the liability waiver link, here. https://form.jotform.com/JLAagency/spokane-canoe--kayak-club-waiver
4. Complete and sign the form.
5. On the SCKC Meetup page, click the "join" button.
6. Answer a few questions.
7. You will receive an email from Meetup with the link to provide your credit card. It will be stored on Stripe, a secure platform. At the end of the two-week trial period your card will be charged $20. Thereafter, you will be charged annually as long as you continue to be a club member.
Information for 'current' Meetup Members:
On Monday, March 6th we removed all Meetup members from our group. To have access to our events, reapply starting Wednesday, March 8th.
Information for our current OpenSports Members:
Follow the Meetup instructions above. If you paid 2022 dues between 1/1/22 and 9/1/22 you will need to renew now for the 2023 season. If you paid dues between 9/1/22 and now, you will be considered paid through the end of 2023. Your credit card will not be charged until 1/1/24.
See you on the water! Paddle on!
Barbara Kowalski, President
Debbie Pierce, Membership Chairman
Wednesday March 8th, 2023
Upcoming events (3)
Past events (170)
This content is available only to members