This the new site for the St. Louis SQL Server (STLSSUG) and Business Intelligence (STLBIUG) user groups. The first incarnation of this group began in 2004.
- To establish channels of communication and education for individuals working with the SQL Server Database Management System, Microsoft's Modern Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence tools.
- To conduct conferences, meetings, discussion groups, forums, panels, lectures and other programs which enable the exchange of information.
- To encourage the development of related SQL server and Azure Data Platform products, working methodologies and best practices.
- To promote excellence in information processing through the recognition individuals, who judged by their peers, put forth the highest efforts and succeed in best utilizing these technologies within their enterprises.
Code of Conduct
St. Louis SQL Server (STLSSUG) and Business Intelligence (STLBIUG) Meetup Group supports the diversity of our community. We strive to welcome different perspectives in a community where everyone feels respected and valued, and are committed to inclusion across race, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, ability, geography, religion, identity, and experience. Above all, we ask that all members be kind to one another and conduct themselves respectfully, creating a positive experience for everyone involved.
- Conduct yourself with integrity, respect, honesty, and credibility.
- Approach all events and interactions in accordance with the highest ethical standards of professionalism and personal conduct.
- Embrace the diverse community of professionals and learners, and be inclusive of all audiences in your presentations, demonstrations, conversations, and comments.