What we’re about
This the new site for the St. Louis SQL Server (STLSSUG) and Business Intelligence (STLBIUG) user groups. The first incarnation of this group began in 2004.
Our Recordings are Posted at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM18n_v3EOP1KBlsCPRalSg/videos
- To establish channels of communication and education for individuals working with the SQL Server Database Management System, Microsoft's Modern Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence tools.
- To conduct conferences, meetings, discussion groups, forums, panels, lectures and other programs which enable the exchange of information.
- To encourage the development of related SQL server and Azure Data Platform products, working methodologies and best practices.
- To promote excellence in information processing through the recognition individuals, who judged by their peers, put forth the highest efforts and succeed in best utilizing these technologies within their enterprises.
Code of Conduct
St. Louis SQL Server (STLSSUG) and Business Intelligence (STLBIUG) Meetup Group supports the diversity of our community. We strive to welcome different perspectives in a community where everyone feels respected and valued, and are committed to inclusion across race, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, ability, geography, religion, identity, and experience. Above all, we ask that all members be kind to one another and conduct themselves respectfully, creating a positive experience for everyone involved.
- Conduct yourself with integrity, respect, honesty, and credibility.
- Approach all events and interactions in accordance with the highest ethical standards of professionalism and personal conduct.
- Embrace the diverse community of professionals and learners, and be inclusive of all audiences in your presentations, demonstrations, conversations, and comments.
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Introducing Contained Availability GroupsDaugherty Three City Place, 11th floor, Room: MPR2 , Creve Coeur, MO
Teams Meeting: Link
Abstract: Contained Availability Groups is a new feature introduced in SQL Server 2022 to facilitate managing objects such as logins and SQL Server Agent jobs at the AG level in addition to instance-level, providing consistency among all replicas. This presentation will explore Contained Availability Group architecture and discuss limitations and implementation considerations.