This is a group for Startup Founders and anyone working with a Startup. Whether an Engineer or a Growth Marketer, Product Designer or a Business Developer or an Investor, be it Tech or NonTech all are welcome. I started this group to create a community of like-minded people to come, work & brainstorm together, celebrate their success and failures, work on various ideas, party together, go on outdoors together, help each other create a great work-life balance. We would organise and host focused meet-ups on various topics all throughout the year!! Looking forward to exploring and innovating together!!
TOPIC: WHAT DOES A TRAVEL BLOGGER WANT?
Understand the science of travel blogging and content creation- but this time from the standpoint of the creators.
DATE: 31st October 2020
TIME: 5:00 PM
VENUE: Airmeet (Virtual Platform)
PRICE: Free Event
We identify a huge gap between creators and businesses. Most people fail to understand what really goes behind creating quality content- making it difficult for content creators to bag a fair deal when trying to collaborate with brands. A discussion like such will put forward their point of views and help us understand the best possible ways to collaborate.
1. G. Nivedith: G.Nivedith a.k.a #MacroTraveller ®️, is a leading Travel Writer, Content Creator, Lifestyle, Fitness Blogger. He has travelled to 23 States in India, 30+ countries has lost 41.5 kgs in 8 Months and is ranked as top 10 Travel influencers in India.
2. Raksha Rao: Raksha is a solo female traveller and a travel blogger at therovingheart.com. She is an Advanced Open water Scuba diver & loves adventure and experiential travel. She has travelled to 29 countries, and extensively travelled in Europe last year during her 3 month solo trip.
What will they talk about?
- How a blogger/content creator works?
- What goes behind creating content?
- What does a creator expect?
- What does a vlogger expect out of a collaboration?
- Creative freedom
- Business ethics
- What is a fair barter?
WHO MUST ATTEND?
- Content creators
- Travel bloggers
- Travel Startups
- Digital Nomads
- Travel Writers
- How you can contribute to the growth of a content creator
- How collaborating with content creators can be beneficial for SMEs?
- How to find a middle ground with a blogger without hampering their creativity
- How to better communicate as a blogger?
ABOUT TRAVEL TALES
At Travel Tales, we aim at bringing the travel ecosystem closer to share experiences and celebrate travel. The aim is to help and inspire people to travel more and network within the travel space. One might even find a few travel buddies!
TraWork is a Work Travel initiative which gives people a platform to travel & work all around the world.
With Trawork we explore & experience places beyond traditional travel without compromising on our work.