Join us for a Crash Course on Intro to Blazor, we are excited to host Mark Dewey as he walks us through Blazor!
Who is this for?
- Developers looking to see how we can a web app with Blazor
- Anyone interested in sees how a web app is built
We are going to explore aspects of Blazor and build a sample app or two.
Requirement (if attendees will be following along):
- A laptop that is WiFi capable.
- Access to a command line utility.
- .NET Core 3.0 installed
- Code editor (VSCode recommended)
- Web browser
- What is Blazor?
- What problem does Blazor solve?
- Where does this fit into the grand world of programming?
- Create a simple Blazor app together
Feel free to pack dinner or drinks as well! Don't code hangry.
About the Instructor:
Hailing from the Appalachian Mountains, Mark moved to the Tampa Bay Area for a change of (sunnier) scenery and to help grow this sliver of coastline into a technology hub. After receiving his BA in Computer Science from the University of Pittsburgh, Mark helped start and grow many different apps, software, and businesses through a practical approach merging design, software, and a little bit of panache. Currently, Mark is the Core Instructor for the Suncoast Developers Guild. When not changing the world, one keystroke at a time, Mark can be found enjoying the outdoors, traveling, enjoying the magic at Disney World, and his cats.
More about the Academy at Suncoast Developers Guild at https://suncoast.io/academy
CODE WITH US!
Apply at https://suncoast.io/academy/apply
Join us on Slack at https://suncoast.io/