What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
*** PLEASE READ THE COVID DISCLAIMER BELOW, YOU'LL NEED TO BRING PROOF ***
Good news everyone! We're back, kind of.
Obviously it's been a weird couple of years for everyone, so for our first SWmobile in a while we've decided to do a social event with a few drinks. We'll even buy the first one or two 🙂
See you at Zerodegrees Microbrewery on Wednesday.
If you have any questions or concerns please do get in touch with one of the organisers.
For entry, you will need to demonstrate your COVID-19 status by providing either:
• Proof of a negative NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test (such test to be taken within 24 hours prior to attending the event at the venue); or
• Proof of full vaccination - both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the arrival at the venue); or
• Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of arrival at the venue (and after the 10-day self-isolation period following the result).
Please be ready to show this when you arrive!
• PROOF OF A NEGATIVE NHS RAPID LATERAL FLOW TEST
NHS Rapid Lateral Flow tests are free. You can order NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Tests here https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests or pick them up from any pharmacy or test site https://www.gov.uk/find-covid-19-lateral-flow-test-site
Please do not bring the home test strip with you.
Follow these instructions for what you need to do:
You must report your COVID-19 NHS Rapid Lateral Flow Test result online, by clicking on this link https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
If you do not have access to the internet, you can also report your test result by calling the phone number in your test kit’s instructions, NHS 119.
You will need to demonstrate your negative NHS Lateral Flow Test result by showing us one of the following:
• Text OR email confirmation of your result
• OR by using the NHS COVID Pass https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/ , available through the NHS App https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/about-the-nhs-app/
• OR as a letter that can be requested by ringing NHS 119.
• PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION – BOTH DOSES RECEIVED
We cannot accept vaccine cards issued at vaccination centres as proof of vaccination.
Please use the NHS COVID Pass https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/ to show your vaccination status using the NHS App https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/ or the NHS website https://covid-status.service.nhsx.nhs.uk/ to download it as a PDF or get it sent to you in an email.
You can also get a paper version (vaccination status only - not test results - 2 weeks after having a full course of the vaccine) sent to you in the post. You do not need to be registered with a GP surgery or have an NHS login for this. You can get a letter (within 5 working days) by requesting a COVID Pass letter online https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/ or calling NHS 119.
Here’s how to get a record of your vaccination status in Scotland https://www.nhsinform.scot/covid19status , Wales https://gov.wales/get-nhs-covid-pass-show-your-vaccination-status-travel or Northern Ireland https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/get-covid-19-vaccination-northern-ireland
• PROOF OF NATURAL IMMUNITY
Please use the NHS COVID Pass https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/get-covid-19-vaccination-northern-ireland to show your positive PCR test within the past 6 months using the NHS App https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-app/ or the NHS website https://covid-status.service.nhsx.nhs.uk/ after you’ve finished self-isolating and up to 180 days after taking the test.