What we're about
Upcoming events (3)
Are you ready to lead your team to success in the new year? Join us on January 27th at 2pm EST to hear award-winning tech leaders share their secrets and insights into creating thriving tech teams in the year ahead. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to ask your questions and pick their brains! Submit your questions prior to the event to hear them answered during the live discussion.
- Emerging tech & hiring trends
- Maximizing engineering team impact & performance
- Improving your DE&I efforts
- Upskilling & continuous learning
- Approaching & elevating hybrid and remote work culture
- Conversations around culture
Register here: events.techinmotion.com/leading-successful-tech-teams-2022/MeetUp
MUST RSVP HERE FOR ZOOM LINK: events.techinmotion.com/diversity-and-inclusion-2022/MeetUp
As we enter 2022, 79% of companies are planning to increase their budgets this year as they continue to focus on DEI initiatives within their organization. This is fueled by a workforce that is demanding change, with 89% of prospective employees believing DEI to be a crucial aspect of an work culture.
Now is the time to be proactive with your DEI strategies and learn what top companies are doing to make diversity, equity and inclusion a priority. Listen in as our panel of experts share their strategies for addressing DEI in the coming year.
- The state of diversity in tech and what to expect in 2022
- Practices for creating a culture of equity & inclusion
- Tools, resources & tech for exploring and celebrating unique perspectives & experiences
- Steps to ensure effectiveness and measure the success of your DE&I initiatives
- Building leadership support for true DEI priorities
According to the AIGA, although women make up 53.5% of the design workforce, only 11% of leadership positions are held by women. While many women in UX and Product design are well equipped and qualified to be leaders in their industry, workplace challenges are still present that can interfere with growth.
Join our panel of powerhouse female product & UX design technologists as they share their own stories as well as insights into how to find success as a woman in design.
- The importance of female design role models and leadership
- How to find one and what to look for in a mentor
- The impact of pay transparency
- How to get more women in UX Design careers
- Opportunities for women in design