What we're about
The Tezos Vancouver meetup is a group interested in Tezos, cryptocurrencies and blockchains. The group will share an interest in learning and facilitating education in blockchain technology with a focus on Tezos (tezos.com).
The future of the internet is being built on Tezos–with user participation and governance at its core. Users can directly and frictionlessly interface with each other over a decentralized network, exchanging value and interacting with various applications without the need for intermediaries. On Tezos, Web3 can be a truly user-governed and user-centric movement, the way it was meant to be. Tezos is a blockchain that can evolve by upgrading itself. To reach a social consensus on proposals, stakeholders vote on amendments to the protocol, including amendments to the voting procedure itself.
Many people in this group are also interested in Tezo’s business and commercial applications. There may be people attending our events looking to do business or sell services or products related to blockchain technology. When conducting or discussing business with any other person you meet, you do so of your own volition. In no way does the Tezos Vancouver meetup officially endorse any persons or associations attempting to conduct business or commercial activity at meetup events organized through this meetup group.
Tezos Vancouver Legal Disclaimer and Liability
People are of course free to interact how they like. When conducting or discussing business with any other person you meet, you do so of your own volition and in no way does the "Tezos Vancouver Meetup" officially endorse any business or commercial activity.
1. Tezos Vancouver is a public group. Attending events and becoming a member of this group is completely voluntary.
2. By joining Tezos Vancouver as a member or guest you agree to hold the organizers, assistant organizers and event coordinators not responsible in the event of an accident, personal injury, loss of life, destruction or loss of personal property or any other wrongful act.
3. We are not financial advisors, please do your own due diligence to learn about all the risks and rewards of Crypto Currencies and other Digital Assets. Please understand that you are responsible for your own investment decisions and will hold no one else liable. You agree not to hold the Organizer, Co & Assistant or Event Organizers, or any other members responsible for anything to do with your business decision or investment, or any other situation that may happen.
Tezos Vancouver Photo Release Disclaimer
1. You understand that Tezos Vancouver takes pictures of events and your picture may be taken during one of these events.
2. You agree that we can use your picture/likeness on the Tezos Vancouver meetup site and other related sites to promote our group activities.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand this entire Legal Disclaimer and Liability, and I agree to it if I chose to join Tezos Vancouver Meetup.