What we're about
We are a friendly & welcoming 😀 walking 🥾 group we post walks for members of the group which are led by members of the group.
Your participation in this walk is entirely at your own risk and you are responsible for your own safety at all times. Neither BBWHSG, or your walk host, will not accept any responsibility for any injury to yourself or damage to your property while attending an event on this group.
By joining this group and attending events put on by the group, you accept the groups disclaimer shown at the bottom of this page. \
To apply to this group you must have a recognizable photo of yourself (without minors in it, there will be some exceptions made with arrangement from the organisers) & OWN the photo you use as your profile photo.
The groups membership is made up of people from many different backgrounds and beliefs. Because of this we aspire to avoid encouraging views which could be considered to be controversial by any member of the group. We therefore actively discourage any political, social or religious perspectives from being promoted through the members profile (Words or names you have called yourself) or image (The image used for your profile picture) of any individual member of the group. \
• This group runs social events, as well as walking events. \
If you cannot make a walk please change your RSVP as soon as you can, this will allow someone else to go.
We understand last minute changes happen but people who constantly RSVP and then don't turn up are not being fair on the walk leaders or other members of the group who would have liked to go on that event. Members who constantly don't turn up to events will be removed from the group.
Group Disclaimer, please read.
By signing up to this group and events you accept the BBWHSG disclaimer shown below: -
1. Your participation in this walk is entirely at your own risk and you are responsible for your own safety at all times. Neither BBWHSG, or your walk host will not accept any responsibility for any injury to yourself or damage to your property while attending an event on this group.
2. Your walking host is not a professionally qualified leader and this meet up is for friends and is run on a not for profit basis.
3. When walking there are risks with the surface conditions, cattle, roads and other hazards and obstructions that we cannot be accountable for.
4. Dogs must be on a lead and walk with the group (if allowed on the walk).
5. You have your own health issues, which are known only to you and we are not responsible for those. If you have any illness, or need to leave the walk at any time - please let the walk host know.
6. No responsibility will be accepted in the event of an accident and/or injury to a participant, or their property, however caused.
7. To minimise the risk of injury please wear appropriate clothing and have sufficient water and food for the length of the walk"
We look forward to meeting you on a walk :-) \
Bristol & Bath Walking/Hiking Social Group (BBWHSG) \
Upcoming events (4+)
Past events (1,888)
This content is available only to members