What we’re about
Welcome to Berlin Singles Meetup!
This is a group for expats and internationally minded expats in Berlin. As an expat you leave your social and professional networks behind and have to rebuild them from scratch. As an internationally minded local you also want to engage and interact with other internationally minded people and with expats. Join us to meet such like minded people and make new friends.
We will meet regularly and rebuild our networks. Our purpose is to connect international people, encourage greater understanding between cultures and help people create social support structures and professional networks rapidly.
Click on the link to have a look at some of our past events - Photo Album
Here you can see everyone from different cultures and races meeting and having a great time and this is what we tend to achieve everytime we host!
Here is how we will do things differently -
Ever since covid has occurred the world has changed ways in how we function and operate. Meeting people of various cultures has become difficult with various restrictions and with online events people rarely have the opportunity of meeting face to face and this results in not getting the right opportunity to meet in person.
We will always have hosts at all our events. You will always be greeted by someone
at all our events and introduced to others. (Warm & welcoming hosts to help you
Click on the link to know 6 key reasons why you should attend our meetups!
We will minimize no shows by requiring attendees to pay a deposit in advance. No
shows are misleading and not fun for organizers nor for members.
We will not disguise organization costs in opaque ticket prices, commissions from
bars or inflated set menu prices.
We will instead ask for a small charge to help us manage the group and its activities. (Very transparent)
We will strive to attract a high quality membership who prefer higher quality
venues and events. We will not be driven by happy hours, free food etc (as all
of these are eventually balanced out by much higher prices later)
We will constantly request members to help us host events and take a lead on
activities so that we have energy and variety.
Click on the link to our website and have a look at our other cities that we host in -
I very much hope that you will join us and create a vibrant social community!
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Meet, Mix & Mingle with new friends! (20-45/Ice breakers/Hosted)Belushi's Berlin (Alexanderplatz), Berlin, BE
Join us for a wonderful evening where you can meet like-minded ladies and gents and make new friends!
- Our ice breaker session will begin at 7.45 so please be on time. This session is intended to ease you into a fun evening of meeting new friends without the awkwardness and anxiety!
Special Offer - Bring one lady friend for free with any ticket purchase! Please note - Ticket holder and the free entry lady friend should come together else it is not valid.
First 10 members to arrive at the meetup will get a complimentary welcome drink! LOLA, your lovely host will welcome you warmly into the group and will also help you with introductions!
Click below to book your ticket online today and save money! -
**Kindly note that you can pay via Paypal, Credit Card or Debit Card. To purchase via debit/credit card please click on 'Place Order' and you will be shown payment options.
Early bird ticket - € 5 each
Regular ticket - € 10 each
Cash at the meetup - If you have not purchased your ticket in advance then you can pay € 15 per person in cash on the day of the meetup to LOLA
- Why should you attend our meetups?
- We have hosted meetups in over 30 cities world over for the last 10 years with over 50 meetups a month where 1000s of social connections, friendships and relationships have been created. We understand our member needs.
- We tend to have space earmarked for our groups so you get a comfortable and safe environment
- You will generally find a good gender balance (though not perfect) at all our events.
- We charge a minimal event cost for a couple of reasons. Our host has to be compensated for their time and work. Further safety is our priority. When we sell tickets we get a record of people attending through online payments. It provides for better behaviour and accountability. We also believe free events equal no commitment and poor behaviour. People RSVP and then don't attend. Our tickets help us improve safety, better estimate numbers, better gender mix and promote more responsible behaviour.
- Many Free events also tend to only serve the needs of organisers (and their close friends) who then use them to market their products or services or in some cases give them easy access to members of the opposite gender. We have never really seen organisers of free events do them for altruistic reasons. At most times they tend to have an undisclosed but dubious reason to do them. We don't! We only organise our events to help members and overall cover our costs.
(We are using Google translate for speed and so excuse any errors please)
Erleben Sie mit uns einen wundervollen Abend, an dem Sie gleichgesinnte Damen und Herren treffen und neue Freunde finden können!
- Unsere Eisbrecher-Sitzung beginnt um 7.45 Uhr. Seien Sie also bitte pünktlich. Diese Sitzung soll Ihnen den Einstieg in einen unterhaltsamen Abend erleichtern, an dem Sie neue Freunde ohne Peinlichkeit und Angst kennenlernen können!
- Die ersten 10 Teilnehmer, die zum Treffen erscheinen, erhalten ein kostenloses Begrüßungsgetränk!
-Sie müssen sich keine Sorgen machen, denn unsere nette Gastgeberin MARTA wird Sie herzlich in der Gruppe willkommen heißen! Wir heißen sowohl Einheimische als auch Internationale willkommen!
Klicken Sie unten, um Ihr Ticket noch heute online zu buchen und Geld zu sparen! -
**Bitte beachten Sie, dass Sie per Paypal, Kreditkarte oder Debitkarte bezahlen können. Um per Debit-/Kreditkarte zu kaufen, klicken Sie bitte auf „Bestellung aufgeben“ und Ihnen werden die Zahlungsoptionen angezeigt.
Frühbucherticket - 5 € pro Stück
Reguläres Ticket - je 10 €
Bargeld beim Treffen - Wenn Sie Ihr Ticket nicht im Voraus gekauft haben, können Sie am Tag des Treffens 15 € pro Person in bar bei MARTA bezahlen.
- Important points:
- We have our area booked for Meetup /MARTA
- LOLA is hosting the event. She will welcome you warmly at the venue and also introduce you to other attendees.
- First 10 members to arrive at the meetup will get a complimentary welcome drink!
- We have 3 meetup groups in Berlin with over 19,525 members and we will be inviting members from all those groups to attend.
- The age group 20/45 is an indicative guideline. You are welcome to attend if you are a few years either side of the guideline.
- We are not a dating group. Our events are not organised to manage your dating life. Our group is created to help ladies and gents meet other like minded ladies and gents and to make new friends.
You can contact LOLA through her meetup profile or Dan on whatsapp on +447715705005 with any questions.