The Freelance Exchange caters first and foremost to those in KC who are self-employed in the advertising/marketing industry, including:
• graphic designers / art directors
• copywriters / proofreaders
• photographers / videographers
• PR & marketing strategists
• account managers
• web designers / programmers
• social media specialists
• and more.
• We meet for lunch once a month to bring in a speaker or host a round table discussion on those issues most relevant to us 'solopreneurs' in the industry. Additionally, we have regular happy hours, coffee meetups, and put on an annual Portfolio Showcase.
FX also caters to local businesses that are seeking talent by serving as a free resource. This includes large ad agencies, small design shops, large corporations, small mom 'n' pop shops, non-profits, start-ups, and anything and everything in between. Businesses are encouraged to visit our website (http://www.fxofkc.com) to search for talent and also attend the annual Portfolio Showcase.
We all want more clients, right? But how do we get more clients? The best way to find more clients is through a referral from a colleague or a past client. Join FX and Elaine Jardon to learn about building automated systems that don't feel automated, what works best for you as a business owner, and why you are the irreplaceable element in your client relationship management system.
This is an online event. Please register here to receive your Zoom link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/september-fx-luncheon-tickets-396045782597