THIS TALK IS FOR YOU IF …
1. You need to refocus in life and find a purpose.
2. You are overwhelmed with how you live and conduct yourself.
3. Having trouble setting goals and achieving them in a timely manner.
4. You need a template in building a daily habits, routine, and rituals.
5. You are overwhelmed by situations out of your control.
6. You have tried different methods but still need help.
Come and join us on Tuesday evening, August 6 and learn from Krishna Lakkineni how some of the successful people use their time and developed a systematic daily routines to maximize their full potential. Some of these habits are used by wealthy, successful people but also by monks who are living in abundance. My hope is this workshop will help you find your why, provide clarity and helps you refocus in life. Build a set of routines and take full advantage of your fear and strengths to transform your life in 90 days.
• Find your why by asking the right questions.
• Mind, body and soul - holistic approach to living in joy.
• Affirmations to help you focused.
• Your own list of tangible goals.
• Effective time management and decision making to stay clear on your path.
• Learn to let go and live in gratitude.
• Upgrading your beliefs that no longer serves you.
Krishna Lakkineni developed these techniques to help himself overcome self-limiting beliefs. They transformed his life, helped him to remove his mask and accept himself fully.
V. Krishna Lakkineni hails from a small village in India. Krishna developed a unique skillset in the digital marketing industry where possessing both analytical (left brain) and creative, imaginary (right brain) talent lead to quality project outcomes. He currently leads a great team of talented technologists, designers and strategists at ROI Media Works. Krishna has over 15 years of experience working in the ever-changing digital marketing world.
Krishna is an Amazon best-selling author, TEDx speaker, Telly Award recipient, inspirational speaker, and in his free time he volunteers in the community in which he lives and works on various non-profit projects where passion meets purpose.
You can learn more about Krishna Lakkineni at www.lakkineni.com.
AGENDA – WHAT TO EXPECT
5:45pm - Doors open
5:45pm to 6:15pm – Open networking
6:15pm to 6:25pm - Opening remarks
6:25pm to 6:30pm - Networking tip
6:30pm to 6:45pm - Idea Parties
6:45pm to 6:50pm – Food sponsor’s presentation
6:50pm to 7:30pm – Collaborative networking
7:30pm to 7:45pm – Break and open networking
7:45pm to 8:45pm – Krishna’s talk
8:45pm to 9:00pm – Open networking
9:00pm - It’s a wrap.
Your investment is $12 cash at the door.
If you aren’t satisfied with the value you received you’ll get a 100% no-quibble refund upon request.