Mindfulness is about staying present and living in the moment, rather than getting distracted by the past or future. It is a practice scientifically proven to enhance your emotional and mental wellbeing and is fast becoming the go-to meditative practice for the 21st century.
Through mindfulness, you will discover how to:
- Stay present and live in the moment
- Attain deeper levels of relaxation to improve mental calm and balance
- Focus on positive states and increase your happiness
- Manage stress, anxiety, pain and other negative states or emotions
- Move and exercise mindfully- excellent to compliment active physical training
- Eat mindfully- especially helpful for weight loss
- Integrate mindfulness into your daily life with mindful living, working and communication
- Develop your own daily mindfulness practice to take forward from the course.