What we're about
**Please read before joining this group**
TSV- B Level is NOT for players who want to learn how to play beach volleyball. Players should already know the rules and be able to play doubles at an intermediate level with skills as described on this page.
This group is for players who already have a good grasp of playing intermediate level doubles volleyball, understand and play with solid volleyball rules, and are looking for competitive and positive play while having fun!
If you are a beginner, or prefer more people on the court than doubles, please check out our sister group TSV-REC at http://www.meetup.com/tsvc-rec
Membership will be initially provisional to confirm essential volleyball skills are met, your skill level can fit the needs of our current roster, and that you get along well with others.
The annual dues are $20, payable in person, snail mail to David Nyce, or by Paypal to email@example.com (select friends & family to avoid service charge).
We play in the Cary and Apex area, usually at Green Hope School on Mondays, and North Cary Park on Wednesdays.
This group is intended for solid 3 hit plays. Each player should be responsible for self calls, their own team's illegal contact or that of their opponents. Team members may provide beneficial feedback and we want all our members to have fun. Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated.
A link to the sand rules can be found at http://www.meetup.com/tsvc-a/pages/Sand_Rules/
***As a courtesy regarding the time of all players, the following apply regarding RSVPs:
- If you RSVP Yes then please be sure to be there on time and that you can commit to at least 2 hours. If you will be more than 30 minutes late, please remove your name from the roster if there is a wait list.
- No walk-ins will be allowed
- If your plans change, be sure to update your RSVP as soon as possible or if you can't update it, please notify the event organizer
- TWO no shows will result in being removed from the group
- Please monitor your own RSVPs (if your spot jumps up from waiting list to play after RSVP closing time). No Shows will be marked!
- Guest who can play doubles are welcomed ( RSVP +1 )
- If you're a member of multiple volleyball Meetup groups, double dipping is not allowed, so do not RSVP for more than one group for the same day/time
Play at your own risk! We're not a team or a league or an organization of any sort and we don't have insurance, or a reserved spot for us to play. We are just players getting together for competitive volleyball and no liability is assumed for anything. By joining this Meetup, or continuing as a member of this Meetup, you agree to hold the organizers harmless for any injuries, or liabilities of any kind.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for interest in this group and hope to see you on the volleyball court!