Join us for the first hackathon of the year - Hack Agriculture!
Let's come together to learn and to build so we can grow better. Calling all plant scientist, software/hardware developers, data scientists, product designers and all individuals passionate about agtech - join us! Participants from all different background are welcome.
Schedule of events include:
• (11:00 AM) Check In - Grab a coffee and meet other hackers
• (12:30 PM) Learn how to use Grow-IoT (https://github.com/CommonGarden/Grow-IoT) with Common Garden and connect to custom devices
• (2:00 PM) The Neural Network Code for Disease Classification (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3K-ouicZ_Y)
• (3:00 PM) Digital Farm Lab's Personal Food Computer v2.0 (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/992471915/digital-farm-lab/description) and Open Data Design for Research Greenhouse
• (7:00 PM) Demos!
Bring with you:
• Laptop & Charger
• Hardware/IoT Devices
• Garden greens to share if you like
Snacks and refreshments will be provided. Lunch will not be provided so feel free to bring your own or we can order lunch as a group.
RSVP and connect with others who plan on attending!
About Your Hosts
Urban AgTech's mission is to accelerate innovation in urban agriculture technology. By creating a place for the urban agriculture technology community to share ideas we can accelerate the innovation needed to bring this industry forward. In addition to hosting Meetup events, Urban AgTech has also successfully funded a Kickstarter to build a Digital Farm Lab in San Francisco.
Common Garden is comprised of scientists and developers in Berkeley, California dedicated to integrating open source smart environment technology into the Internet of Living Things. Check out their Grow IoT platform!