Trying to bring together people who love to draw. There are few who draw, but don't get enough time to "draw from life", there are few who used to draw/ sketch but lost it in busy life, and there are some who want to be able to draw, just by practicing it regularly. In short we are bunch of people who go out Sunday morning, walk around city and draw. We draw in a group because it is fun, and keeps you motivated. :) Simple !
URBAN SKETCHERS MANIFESTO
- We draw on location, indoors or out, capturing what we see from direct observation.
- Our drawings tell the story of our surroundings, the places we live and where we travel.
- Our drawings are a record of time and place.
- We are truthful to the scenes we witness.
- We use any kind of media and cherish our individual styles.