What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
If you hold meetings, teach, or facilitate teams, stakeholders, and leaders, you know it takes practice. To kick off 2022, Utah Agile cordially invites you to the Practitioners Lab to practice new approaches in a very safe-to-fail-and-learn environment.
The Practitioners Lab holds space for you to:
* Try new facilitation techniques or teaching methods
* Receive immediate feedback from peers and experts
* Gain experience before taking your approach to prime time
If this interests you, come to the Practitioners Lab with any of the following:
* An experiment you'd like to run using a facilitating technique or teaching method
* A seed of an idea about which you'd like feedback
* Curiosity to learn new approaches through observation
Even if you don't have an experiment in mind to run, feel free to come and see what others bring. Either way, if you come ready to participate and learn, the possibilities are endless. We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions about what to expect or how to prepare, feel free to reach out to [masked]
Over the last 25 years, Scrum has become very popular. As a result, organizations are increasingly looking to how the Scrum accountabilities interface with existing or new job titles. And Scrum Master and Product Owner have become job titles themselves. But is a Product Owner a Product Manager? And who is accountable for the Product Ownership in your team or organization?
In this talk, Dave West CEO of Scrum.org and recovering Product Owner discusses the role, its genesis, and how successful organizations have injected these accountabilities into their organizational structure.
See you there!