This is a group for anyone in the Tampa-St. Pete-Sarasota area and surrounding cities interested in getting out- meeting new people, trying new adventures, networking, and just wanting to have a good time around good company of like-minded individuals! Our circle mainly consists of local professionals who are classy, vibrant, and have a fine taste for the good life!
Let's walk the light tunnels of Selby Gardens. After we'll head to the Westin rooftop bar or grab drinks and apps at Olearys tiki bar. Come celebrate the season! Purchase early as they do sell out. If something comes up another member may buy or you could sell it online.
Tix here: https://7082.blackbaudhosting.com/7082/sslpage.aspx?pid=196&tab=2&txobjid=14bc4516-3cab-4f63-8d4a-c3dabea1ddf7
6 to 9 p.m. at Selby
Info below per Selby Gardens:
[Marie Selby Botanical Gardens brings you Lights in Bloom®: An Open-air Holiday Light Show. More than two million lights illuminate the gardens, and walkways are transformed into sensory light tunnels. Stroll through magical gardens filled with beautifully lit flowers, radiant rainforest butterflies, dragonflies, and more. Lights in Bloom®: An Open-air Light Show. has become a tradition for residents and visitors to celebrate the holiday season in Sarasota.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Your safety is important to us. COVID-19 protocols are in place for Lights in Bloom®: An Open-air Holiday Light Show and here is what you can expect:
• Masks are required for entry.
• Access each evening is limited. Selby Gardens will monitor the number of visitors to ensure appropriate social distancing and safety for all.
• Santa will not be visiting this year and interactive games will not be available. Instead, we will be offering a special, free photo opportunity for you and your guests.
• Food and beverages will be available for purchase at a variety of locations throughout the Gardens, including the Selby House Cafe.
• A trolley will be available from 5:30 to 10 p.m. from the Sarasota Friendship Center (1888 Brother Geenen Way).
• For full details on our COVID-19 protocols, please visit here.
• If you have any questions, please contact [masked].]